Hello from Brazil

• Hi, my name's Daniel. I'm from Brazil as well.

• Hi everyone! I'm also from Brazil! I'm from São Paulo but I've been living in Rio de Janeiro since the beginning of this year. Maybe I'll move back to São Paulo in two weeks, I'm not 100% sure yet.

I am a huge fan of Brazil women's national team. I like Brazil's men national team too, but the women's team is definitely my preferred. I like to watch men playing soccer and women playing volleyball. I ike Gymnastics and Tennis too, but not as much as I like volleyball.

I hope we could discuss a lot about volleyball here.

• Quote from "Celso"

Hi everyone! I'm also from Brazil! I'm from São Paulo but I've been living in Rio de Janeiro since the beginning of this year. Maybe I'll move back to São Paulo in two weeks, I'm not 100% sure yet.

I am a huge fan of Brazil women's national team. I like Brazil's men national team too, but the women's team is definitely my preferred. I like to watch men playing soccer and women playing volleyball. I ike Gymnastics and Tennis too, but not as much as I like volleyball.

I hope we could discuss a lot about volleyball here.

Celso!!! Nice that u came to us :D
    and thanks a lot for your support. I will tell you all next time when we meet online :wink2:
    :bye:

• Another Brazilian here! :D
    Althought I'm Brazilian I've became a fan of volley because of USA NT (now I cheer for Brazil, but I don't when the 2 teams are playing :lol: ).
    I'm from São Caetano do Sul, state of São Paulo, but my city is sooooooooo close to São Paulo City that I just say I'm from São Paulo itself :roll:

• Quote from "Humbert"

Hi LothiePG, welcome here :)
    I guess we already know each other from the other forum... :wink2:

Yes, we do :wink2: nice to see you here too!

• Quote from "Justyna"

Hello LothiePG :)
    Really nice avatar :D :wink2:

To be honest, I was inspired by yours! :roll: Your buttefly is 100 times better than my dog, but thanks for the compliment :)

just a question... why can't we put signatures?

• Quote from "LothiePG"

just a question... why can't we put signatures?

You'll find the signature if you go to ->Profile->Profile Information->Signature
    :wink2:

• Quote from "Humbert"

You'll find the signature if you go to ->Profile->Profile Information->Signature
    :wink2:

But html is off... actually rephrasing my question: why can't we use images on our signature?

• Quote from "Humbert"

Sorry that i mistook you...
    images are possible by using BBcode, for example:

Thanks for clarifying :)