Hey guys!

• Welcome...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Millzy, do you like Snoopy?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Millzy, do you like Snoopy?

Ohh, c'mon ! Everybody like Snoopy ! :D

Welcome Millzy ! :wavy:

• Hi, Millzy :wavy:
    So many new comings were during my absence that I barely manage to welcome everybody equally... :P

Millzy is your name, nickname or only your username here? Sounds cool anyway ;)

It's great that we have more and more people from all over the world. Australia is a place where my mind doesn't even reach... So the pleasure is double for me to welcome someone from the second end of the world :drink:

Enjoy your staying here and write as much as how big is the distance between Europe and Australia :D So write A LOT. See you!

• Welcome to the forum Millzy,great picture!! :)

• Millzy,

Glad to have you on the site.

The former head coach of the Australian Women's National Team is the Assistant Coach at Oregon State University in the USA, which is just down the road from where I live. I met him last year at a coaching camp.

Brahmin