Hello / merhaba / dzien dobry / hallo allemaal

• I am just new to this forum, hello to you all. This forum looks like a good source of information of all kinds.

(especially when you're from The Netherlands, which is not the most volleyball-minded nation on the planet)

Best regards from Amsterdam

• Dzien dobry :D
    have a nice time here :drink:

• Ehi, you forgot "ciao" XD

Merhaba, welcome!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Dzien dobry, Amsterdam :wavy:

This forum is not only a good source of information but also a place of fun ;) I'm sure you will love it, just stay and check.

Tell us something more about yourself. Standard question from me: what's your name? But to not sound as if I interviewed new user again I'll stop on that :D

Enjoy your staying here and write hundreds and thousands posts :win:

• Thank you for the warm welcomes. I am sure I will spend quite some time here on site.

Small story about myself: I am Bas from The Netherlands, as a kid I saw our Men NT win the Olympic gold in Atlanta 1996 and decided to become volleyball-mad. Glory years are behind us now - although girls are doing quite well, so trying to attend their games at times. Will do so during next years EC as well, looking forward. Vakifbank-fan, merely because the lovely Turkish NTVSpor is broadcasting bulk of their (great) games, and in Holland the 'airplay' is minimal/non-existent. Hope to find some good links to other competitions as well, like the Polish and Italian ones. Let me know! (please)

Thanks again / see u later...

• Hello/Hallo Bas :wavy:

Welcome to the forum / Welkom! :win: :drink:

• Hello / Zdravo ! :)
    Welcome and enjoy / Dobrodosao i uzivaj ! :woohoo:

• Ace of Bas

Welcome to the forum.

I have seen the Dutch men's national team come to Portland, Oregon to play the US men's national team on exhibition tours.

Brahmin

• Hi, dude!
    I used to love Ace of Base :)

• Dzień dobry ! :)
    Hello :)

• Meraba :D weLcome to the forum ^^