• Hello guys. :wavy: I have found this forum while searching for news about club volleyball teams for my bets. I have been following it for some time and today i decided to register. My name is Ivan and I am from Bulgaria. I just stared following club volleyball like a month ago but have watched national competitions for more than 10 years. Club teams i like: Sollys Nestlè Osasco, Yamamay Busto Arsizio, Chieri Torino Volley Club, Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Dinamo Kazan, Dinamo Moscow, Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza, Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna, Rabita Baku. If you have any questions just ask.

• Welcome! It is great to see that I am not the only one to support at the same time Fener and Gala!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Thank you guys ;)

• Welcome to the forum Ivan,enjoy ! :)

• Another Bulgarian we have ... Nice :D

Hello, Ivan! :wavy: How are you?

Sorry for my a little bit excessive enthusiasm, I'm in a good mood and additionally I like new comings. So it's a huge pleasure for me to welcome you here. Flowers for a welcome :flower: and drink for encouragement :drink:
    I hope you'll fit in our cyber-family and you will write a lot. I can see that you follow rather female clubs... but if it comes to male volleyball I'm expecting to meet you in threads about NT competitions.

Enjoy every second of your staying here :win: And see u!

• Hey Bella. I follow men's club volleyball as well but i don't have favourites there. I just watch and enjoy the games without caring about the results too much unless i have put a bet ;)

• Welcome ;) Nice to meet you :D