Bidder(s) here

• Actually, I am a registered member for a year or two, but, a new poster for a month or two. Well, I wasn't fan of any sport till 2-3 years ago. When Vakif became CL champion, I appreciated them, their efforts to win the cup infront of tousands of Fener fans. (well, to tell the truth, I made some money from the bet that day:)) Later, I realized that there is good money in the Volley bets, surprises are more predictable comparing football and basketball, like it happened 2 days ago in Ilbank vs Modena game which helped me make 2.6 times of money i bet. So, I am following this forum more and more.:)

• Hi :wavy:
    I can see that you already wrote a few posts here and as you claim you have been following this fourm so no need to tell how fantastic it is :) Anyway, have a good time here ;)

• Thanks for your warm welcome. Indeed, it is a fantastic and informative:) forum.

Well, if moderator doesn't get X( , lets use this thread for the betting talks about, say, "the match of the week" from betting point of view.
    Since I am a novice in the volley, I can learn a thing or two from you while I can contribute with my novice luck to help you make money.

I discovered the volleyball because of betting and became a fan (of Vakif when they won vs Fener in 2011 when Fener was favorite.) So, many of you volley fans are not so happy due to less popularity of this sport with few supporters in arenas, aren't you? Marketting a sport in this age has different methods and betting is another method. What more? for you? You volley experts and knowledgable fans are lucky to know a lot, and that can help you make money too while you contribute to make this sport more popular. It is better than being a "dry" fan, foolish fans, while volley players are making some hundreds of tousands of money a month or a year, isn't it?

Ok, as I said, since I am a novice, new to the volley, my knowledge is only about volleyball teams in Turkey and even only a few of them. So, I chosed the match of Week (3rd Week of 2013) as "Vakif vs Fener" and here is my thoughts on the betting on this match:

VAKIF vs FENER (3rd Week, 2013) (from a Turkish betting site)
    W of Vakif: 1.05
    W of Fener: 2.80

While I am a Vakif fan and I see us favorite, but, not that heavy favorite. Maybe, it is time for Vakif to lose (to relax) and Fener will give much importance to this much. So, it is reasonable that, not much, but, some little money can be put on Fener this week, isn't it?

• Welcome to the forum from me (one of the moderators) as well! No problem, you can even open a new thread in the appropriate section (I would suggest the General section) and discuss odds, bets and information about games! This would be totally fine :)

• Welcome to the forum from me (one of the moderators) as well! No problem, you can even open a new thread in the appropriate section (I would suggest the General section) and discuss odds, bets and information about games! This would be totally fine :)

Thanks. Okay, I realized there are other sections and this "introduce yourself" isn't appropriate place to talk about the odds, bets, etc. But, anyway, I introduced myself enough:)

That even sounds interesting as a contest, with a poster as the bookmaker and bets submitted via PM. :)

• Welcome :wavy:

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.