Searching for Brasilian Volleyball Fan and Uniform Collector

• Hi Everyone!
    I am a super fan of volleyball, especially the uniform of volleyball teams around the world. Actually, I am trying to collect the volleyball uniforms as many as I can from all the teams widewilde.
    Recently, I found some very nice uniforms of Brazilian teams on internet but unfortunately they dont sell to foreign countries. (I am in France). I wonder if I can find someone here to help me to buy them? If you are also a uniform collector, that would be super. We can share our collections or make some exchange!
    Thank for giving me a sign if interested!
    Akuris :sos: :sos:

• Since I can't help you, I can only warm welcome you. So welcome :wavy:
    Hope you'll find help here.

• Unfortunately nope. I have plenty of football t-shirts but not a single volleyball one... Weird.

• Hi Everyone!
    I am a super fan of volleyball, especially the uniform of volleyball teams around the world. Actually, I am trying to collect the volleyball uniforms as many as I can from all the teams widewilde.
    Recently, I found some very nice uniforms of Brazilian teams on internet but unfortunately they dont sell to foreign countries. (I am in France). I wonder if I can find someone here to help me to buy them? If you are also a uniform collector, that would be super. We can share our collections or make some exchange!
    Thank for giving me a sign if interested!
    Akuris :sos: :sos:

I can try to help you. ;) I also collect shirts..so I know how hard can be..hehehe send me privite message to pass me details of how I can help you. ;)

• I hope whenever I`ll be able to get Miljkovic`s jersey :(

• I would like to get Kimura's jersey :(! But i think that is mission impossible :lol:

• I have few Yugo jerseys nad few from Vojvodina, its somebody interesed

• Em...
    I don't have Brasil uniform to send you.sorry that I can't help
    I just can welcome you
    Welcome :drink: