Hello from Greece!!

• Hi,my name is Nikos,i'm from Greece and i play as a middle blocker in a my home town club..i'm like really new to this forum but i could say that i'm totally obsessed with it!! :heart: Keep up the good work you all guys doing.. :win: big kiss :)

• Hi,my name is Nikos,i'm from Greece and i play as a middle blocker in a my home town club..i'm like really new to this forum but i could say that i'm totally obsessed with it!! :heart: Keep up the good work you all guys doing.. :win: big kiss :)

Welcome to the forum Nikos! I'm impressed to see that many Bahar Toksoy fans in the forum :cheesy:

• i'm glad to hear that there are many of us.. :) TeamToksoy :woohoo:

• Thank you all.. :drink: :heart:

• Good evening, good morning, good-any part of the day! :wavy:

So you say you are MB in your home town club? That's really cool :thumbup: I think that if I would have a club in my home town I would be pretty much good ball-boy (or rather ball-girl) taking my physical conditions into account :D Just kiddin'. I'm just too small and green with envy if anyone here come and introducing himself/herself saying he/she is playing in club... I'm playing volleyball while sleeping. Only, unfortunately... :P

Eh, anyway, all that I wanted to say (before I started to rambling) is that I welcome you warm :thumbsup: Great to have another active volleyball follower here. Even greater to have MB among us. I love MBs. Ok, actually I love any player's position :D Have fun and hope to see you not only in female threads because if only in female threads then we won't meet at all as I'm not active there. Seriously, so much female volleyball followers here, while male threads sometimes are dying a natural death... Sorry, didn't mean to complain! :gone:

Ok, I'm ending, 'cause my welcome post came too far... :D Anyway, as I said before, have fun, don't run away, there is more such people like me here, indeed, talking too much, not always with sense but what would life be then? ;) See ya! :win:

• Thank you so much.. :heart: i love being a MB.. :D Yeah,it's ok to play in your home town club but i would like to have my chanches to other greek clubs so i keep trying to become better and better day by day.. :super: Although i don't know many things about mens volleyball (cause for me it's to fast to watch) i'll visit male threads.. :) big kiss :win:

• Although i don't know many things about mens volleyball (cause for me it's to fast to watch) i'll visit male threads.. :) big kiss :win:

How come? Aren't you a men? How can you play not knowing about men volleyball? I mean c'mon, you can't be a men playing women volleyball... I guess :whistle: Ok, just kiddin' again :D Anyway didn't notice earlier you're from Greece. One of the coolest places I've always wanted to visit :thumbup:

• How come? Aren't you a men? How can you play not knowing about men volleyball? I mean c'mon, you can't be a men playing women volleyball... I guess :whistle: Ok, just kiddin' again :D Anyway didn't notice earlier you're from Greece. One of the coolest places I've always wanted to visit :thumbup:

i mean that i prefer to watch women matches cause the rallies between the teams are slower and you can "understand" the point and all the technical things better,but that's just mine opinion.. :D the court is a different story for me i try to play like any professional male middle-blocker.. :super: yeah Greece is very beautiful but i think it lacks in volleyball generallyas a country.. :down:

• Hey, actually which sport is popular in Greece?

generally football/soccer and basketball..but in my city we have a very good handball club!! :)

• generally football/soccer and basketball..but in my city we have a very good handball club!! :)

Don't know much about greek handball. Well, I know nothing to be honest.

Your football team is pretty much lucky if it comes to WC this year ;) They don't have in the group giant teams they could have.

• Don't know much about greek handball. Well, I know nothing to be honest.

Your football team is pretty much lucky if it comes to WC this year ;) They don't have in the group giant teams they could have.

Well i'm not into the football at all,it's my least favorite sport so i don't even watch matches..i don't have an opinion on that.. :P