• Hy guys! I'm from Modena even if now I live in Sweden :D I'm very happy to be here!

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Hi, guy!

So are you italian or swedish or half and half? We need more italians here! :drink:

Italian! I'm going to come back in Modena in July, presuming I'm going to finish the master in time :D

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Great to know that. Wellcome to our forum. I suppose your a fan of Pallavolo Modena and LiuJo Modena!

Men's team of course, a big fan! I don't follow so much the girls but I know they are on the top of classification right now and I'm happy about it :D Are you italian as well? If so, because of yours Kiraly's quote I assume you are from Ravenna, even if you don't have to be from that town to love the great Karch!

• Men's team of course, a big fan! I don't follow so much the girls but I know they are on the top of classification right now and I'm happy about it :D Are you italian as well? If so, because of yours Kiraly's quote I assume you are from Ravenna, even if you don't have to be from that town to love the great Karch!

I think he is not a great Kiraly fan though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome :drink:

• Actually I'm italian , but I'm not from Ravenna. I'm not big fan of Kiraly (as coach) as well. :lol:

I'm a fan of Sir Safety Perugia. In women's volleyball I have not a real team, but I'm always supporting Piccinini's and Logan Tom's teams and all my favourite players as well. :win:

• Where in Sweden do you study if I may ask? :D Great to see an italian living & studying in my land. Hope you enjoy the forum.

• Where in Sweden do you study if I may ask? :D Great to see an italian living & studying in my land. Hope you enjoy the forum.

I live and study in Falun, Dalarna :D

• I live and study in Falun, Dalarna :D

Hello :wavy: greeting from Poland :D

if you study in Falun, then You'll have an opportunity to see World Championships in ski jumping, cross country and nordic combined ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hi! welcome to the forum... :drink: you cheer for Modena?? such good game by this team up to now! :win:
    (to me they're favourite this year, but they have to keep on like this)

• Hello :wavy: greeting from Poland :D

if you study in Falun, then You'll have an opportunity to see World Championships in ski jumping, cross country and nordic combined ^^

Yeah in February and I can't wait!

• Very nice, how do you like Sweden so far? I presume it's too much freezing for Italians :rolll:

I'm getting used to the cold (and to the dawn at 8.30am as well). At the beginning, I was very surprised by the kindness of the Swedes, who help you in every situation! Anyway the thing I like most of your country is the efficiency of the public services and the bureaucracy: here everything works! Aside from that, my Swedes friends are making me a fan of ice hockey and floorball :D

• my Swedes friends are making me a fan of ice hockey and floorball :D

Try to spread the Volleyball virus up there :super: They should have potential, with that good number of tall people 8)

Welcome on board, by the way......

• I'm getting used to the cold (and to the dawn at 8.30am as well). At the beginning, I was very surprised by the kindness of the Swedes, who help you in every situation! Anyway the thing I like most of your country is the efficiency of the public services and the bureaucracy: here everything works! Aside from that, my Swedes friends are making me a fan of ice hockey and floorball :D

Haha thanks for all those kind words towards Swedes, but I'm sort of surprised by your words since many people from southen europe complain how boring we are, how cold we are, also the gap of being open minded between us and southen europeans. I don't know if any of you agree with this but I heard of it several times from my friends :P I hate how many people see us, they've got such a strong stereotype of swedes like we are all blond and blue eyed which is definitely not true or eat meatballs every single day which is a big bulls*it. Do Italians eat pastas every day? :rolll:

Alright, anyway if you ever think of visiting Göteborg, don't hesitate to inform me beforehand. (Perhaps you already have been here leastwise once...) As a Göteborg born and raised man, I could definitely show everything that foreigners can be fascinated with. It's a fabulous city I can say, not only because I'm from here :drink:

• Haha thanks for all those kind words towards Swedes, but I'm sort of surprised by your words since many people from southen europe complain how boring we are, how cold we are, also the gap of being open minded between us and southen europeans. I don't know if any of you agree with this but I heard of it several times from my friends :P I hate how many people see us, they've got such a strong stereotype of swedes like we are all blond and blue eyed which is definitely not true or eat meatballs every single day which is a big bulls*it. Do Italians eat pastas every day? :rolll:

Alright, anyway if you ever think of visiting Göteborg, don't hesitate to inform me beforehand. (Perhaps you already have been here leastwise once...) As a Göteborg born and raised man, I could definitely show everything that foreigners can be fascinated with. It's a fabulous city I can say, not only because I'm from here :drink:

According to my experience, it is true that Swedes are not so much effussive and sociable, but only at the beginning :D In any case, the courteousness of the Swedes is extraordinary, impossibile to find it in any other country in Europe! If one day I'll visit Goteborg, I will inform you, thanks! At the moment, the next step is to visit Lappony in January in order to see for the first time in my life the aurora borealis