• Hi everyone :D

My name is Mateusz, I'm 17 years old (I'll turn 18, during a first day of this-year European Championship) and I live in Poland. To be honest, I'm not a volleyball fan with big experience. I always knew about performances of our national team and clubs (maybe because volleyball is just popular here since I remember, but also I think that I was bit curious about it), but everything started in last summer. Despite of some controversies, I decided to watch a World Championship opening game against Serbia. I don't know why, but earlier I thought that volleyball is too boring sport to watch it. Fortunately, I changed my mind and watched other our games (+ matches of Serbia, and a few other). After tournament, I started to be more interested in club competition, I attented a few games of team from my region. Now I'm just waiting for end of May and World League games ;)

It's really difficult for me to say, who is my favourite player. Anyway, my favourite club team is Chemik Bydgoszcz (their current name is Transfer Bydgoszcz, because of sponsorship). I also really like Skra Bełchatów and Trentino Volley. Of course, I always cheer for our national team, but I like Serbian one too. By the way - A lot of Polish people doesn't support (to put it mildly) Russian NT, but actually my unfavourite national team is Brazil (I don't know why, maybe because of complexes). Matches against Canarinhos are always most important for me and I'm always glad, when we beat them :P

I think that's all. I hope that I'll enjoy my time here :)

• Czesc Mateusz, :wavy:

Have a good time here. This forum is certainly a good place to broaden your view on the volleyball world 8)

• Cześć :D witaj na forum :drink:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Welcome!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hi there! :wavy:

Gosh, I'm so in a rush lately on this forum I haven't even noticed new coming from my very beloved country! I'm catching up now! ;) And man, I can relate! I mean I had similar start with football - all the madness around it started for me during Euro in Poland :D before that I was only watching matches accidentally. So I got your point ;) Anyways, opening game would probably make an impression on Grinch, gremlins or frozen trees even. Glad to hear we gained new fans after that, means that polish volleyball succeeded not only in sport aspect :)

I don't even have any idea what's the point of my talking now. I suppose to just warm welcome you... Don't be scared! I'm talking too much sometimes (now it sounds like negative publicity) but rather I don't argue with people so we'll live here nice and peace :D World League is coming, we'll be BANG, anyway. Sounds not like peace but nice always!

Ok, I just stop here :gone: Happy activity here! Have fun! :drink: