A new user saying Hi!

• Hi everyone! I am samsara not from China yet an ardent supporter of the Chinese women's volleyball team :-)

Can't remember the precise year I started to fall in love with this team, but possibly when I watched casually their plays during the 2014 Women's Volleyball World Championship... the new generation of the lovely Hui Ruoqi et al.

I love watching women's volleyball and talk about it, and I find this forum is great for all the volleyball talks and carries lots of info, many kinds, incl. the tournament specifics and the technical aspects as well. I am just a beginner, a spectator of volleyball match and still learning enthusiastically to better understand and enjoy the game :-)

Cheers all!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Hi everyone! I am samsara not from China.....

So where are you from?

But anyway, welcome to the forum, Samsara. Have fun and enjoy your stay...... :wavy:

• Greets to everyone, thank you for the welcoming :wavy: enough to say that I'm from the most populous continent whereas the sun shines 365 days a year :D I spend so much time focusing on the ongoing World Cup, so fascinating :drink: for the fun

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”