You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Stanny

Beginner

• "Stanny" is male
  • "Stanny" started this thread

Favourite Team: Team USA (Men & Women), Serbia (Women), Stanford Women's Volleyball

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Clay Stanley, Foluke Akinradewo, Maja Ognjenovic, Carli Lloyd, Hayley Hodson, Heather Bown, Micah Christensen

Monday, July 11th 2016, 5:52pm

Hello everyone!! :)

Hi everyone! Hope you guys are doing great.

I'm Stanny, 30 years old. Im originally Filipino but is now based in California, USA (though I am currently on an indefinite vacation to the Philippines loool).

I have also lived in other great cities such as London, Munich and Vienna.

My fascination with volleyball started when I was in college at Stanford Univesity in Palo Alto, California, back in 2002 when I attended a Stanford women's volleyball match which featured Logan Tom, one of the all-time greats in the sport. Since then, I got hooked up with the volleyball and eventually went on to personally watch Team USA win the silver medal in Beijing.

Hope to meet new people here!

brahmin

Master

• "brahmin" is male

Favourite Team: USA Men NT, USA Women NT, Japan Women NT

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 12:27am

Welcome to the site.

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 8:25pm

Welcome to the forum :drink:

Friday, August 19th 2016, 8:35am

Hi and welcome! I am new user myself!

milijacob

Unregistered

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 8:30am

Hi friends I am newbie here and loved this site very much.

Social bookmarks