HELLO FROM CUBA

• hi ı wanna ask you something about cuban volleyball:
    why don t cuban volleyballer playing in their national team play another country except russia.ana ibis(spain)francia(italy) but they don t play their national teams.why?because they don t play in cuba or russia.is it true,,,,,,?

• I know that Francia has Italian sportcitizenship. So I think she cannot play for Cuba anymore. Right? Or she will loose that only if she play in Italian NT, as Aguero did? Anybody knows?

I don't know about Ibis Fernandez, Regla Torres, Regla Bell and Carvajal. Aren't they playing in Spain? Have they also spanish sportcitizenship?? I don't think.

• i know something about this situation of cuban volleyball.
    Their federation has a contract and contact with russian federation. Therefore a lot of cuban player took part in our champioship (Henry Bell, Tomas Aldazabal, Odelvis, Poey, Huatorena etc). Also the females (Nancy Carillo, Yumilca Ruiz, Yaima Ortiz, Barros). Other cubans who play in Europe had runaway from NT of Cuba. i mean Marshall, Dennis, Hernandez,Gato (cat!! :) :) ) The italian clubs hided them for legalize this players. It´s a pity they cannot play in cuban NT. We lost a very very strong team....

• Quote from "Gottlib"

i know something about this situation of cuban volleyball.
    Their federation has a contract and contact with russian federation. Therefore a lot of cuban player took part in our champioship (Henry Bell, Tomas Aldazabal, Odelvis, Poey, Huatorena etc). Also the females (Nancy Carillo, Yumilca Ruiz, Yaima Ortiz, Barros). Other cubans who play in Europe had runaway from NT of Cuba. i mean Marshall, Dennis, Hernandez,Gato (cat!! :) :) ) The italian clubs hided them for legalize this players. It´s a pity they cannot play in cuban NT. We lost a very very strong team....

thanks for your knovledge.ı think if aguera,francia,ana ibis play in cuban NT cuba will be world champions

• I don't know why Cuba didn't qualify for the World Cup 2007. I understood that they have lost the battle for the second place with Puerto Rico.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "AFROMAN"

I don't know why Cuba didn't qualify for the World Cup 2007. I understood that they have lost the battle for the second place with Puerto Rico.

the talk was about females ;)

• Quote from "Nastja"

the talk was about females ;)

Sorry, I didn't saw that. But still, why Cuba didn't make it as far as men are considered?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona