You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 7:11pm

HeLLooO tHerE

Hi I'm Hani from USA, I started watching indoor volleyball for almost 3 years now, not 100% sure about the rules or requirements per championship yet, but this forum and the users chat has helped me alot. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone so i don't just watch a favorite player just because they score points but to be able to see an individual and a team as an awesome player/team.

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 10:40pm

Welcome Hani! :wavy: Hope you enjoy your time here.

Nice Avatar. One of the Korean twins?

Posted by ZodiacTTT: "Sidenote: Ugly japs trying to cheat in the set 2 is just so typical of them :down:" Reported as inappropriate but condoned by moderators who enjoy watching grumpy old men disrespect young women. Typical.

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:22pm

lol yes it is, great fan service and skills too

brahmin

Master

• "brahmin" is male

Favourite Team: USA Men NT, USA Women NT, Japan Women NT

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:26pm

Welcome to the site.

Friday, July 14th 2017, 6:01pm

great fan service

:lol:

I don't know them very well but one of them seems like a total flirt. Is this the lefty or the righty?

Posted by ZodiacTTT: "Sidenote: Ugly japs trying to cheat in the set 2 is just so typical of them :down:" Reported as inappropriate but condoned by moderators who enjoy watching grumpy old men disrespect young women. Typical.

Social bookmarks