You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 1:43pm

Hi everyone!

Hello, I'm Will and glad to join the community of knowledgeable volleyball fans. I'm quite a newb, used to watch random games occasionally but didn't understand much until found a cool group of friends who are into beach volleyball. And now I want to learn more! So will be reading hard here and maybe add my 2 cents sometimes. Thank you for having me! :win:

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 8:22pm

hi will..
have a good time here :drink:
meso mi ra se beno...

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 2:21pm

Hi and welcome to our forum :)

Would you mind telling us where you come from and what would be of most interest to you (only beach volleyball, female or male, etc.)? You don't have to, of course, but we just want to know you better :) I hope you enjoy your time here!

nnnneil0929

Professional

• "nnnneil0929" is male

Favourite Team: Women's: Korea, Japan, Thailand, China, USA Men's: USA, Canada, & Korea

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon Koung, Risa Shinnabe, Saori Kimura, Nootsara Tomkom, Yang Hyojin, Nataliya Goncharova, Lonneke Sloetjes, Carli Lloyd, Jovana Stevanovic, Matt Anderson, Moon Sungmin, Gavin Schmitt, Taylor Sander, Tyler/TJ Sanders, Gord Perrin, Max Holt

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 2:31pm

Hello Will! Welcome to the forum and enjoy~
FIGHTING! :super:

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 5:08pm

Hi again and thank you guys for the warmest welcome!

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 5:46pm

Hi and welcome to our forum :)

Would you mind telling us where you come from and what would be of most interest to you (only beach volleyball, female or male, etc.)? You don't have to, of course, but we just want to know you better :) I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hi YavorD, sure thing :wink: I come from Trenton, New Jersey, currently working in Spain, so yeah, beach volley is my first interest. It happened so that I mostly came across women's games on tv, so my favs are USA, Brazil, China and Spain

Social bookmarks