Hello from Luxembourg

• Hi all,

finally I found this great forum ... My name is Francis. I'am 28 and an active player (as middleblocker) in Luxembourg, where I live also. I played also for the National Team of Luxmbourg for several years.

Now I started also sportsphotography wit focus on volleyball and so the site http://www.volleyball.lu was born. volleyball.lu is a photography site of national volleyball, but you will also find photos of international events like woman EC 07, Novotel Cup, ... Feel free to have a look.

Have fun,
    Francis

• Hey Francis, welcome to the forum! :D
    I don't think there's another member from Louxembourg here :roll:

• Hey Francis,

I played in the Novotel cup about 2 years ago. There were some very nice pictures taken of our games. Thanks!

Sorry to hear you didnt win the Novotel cup this year, I guess Britain was too strong :P

Keep up the good work!

• Sorry to hear you didnt win the Novotel cup this year, I guess Britain was too strong :P

Hi Monty,
    two years ago I played for Luxembourg, so we meet us on the court... Nowdays I'm no more member of the national Team ... An you were not in Luxembourg this year?
    Greait Britain - Luxembourg was 1-3 so your guys played good but not good enough :drink: Our team had 3 injured top players so it was realy hard against Austria and Belgium.

But your girls were realy strong and they played a realy gooud match against Denmark!

Have fun