Hello from Bulgaria!

• and from me :wavy:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Wellcome everybody :drink: so get ready and think what we gonna do when bulgaria WIns the Olimpycs Games!!!! 8) :thumbsup: :thumbup: :win:

• and think what we gonna do when bulgaria WIns the Olimpycs Games!!!! 8) :thumbsup: :thumbup: :win:

And what u are gonna do?

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Thank you, all, for the warm welcome! I will try to keep the members of this forum up-to-date with everything that is going on in Bulgarian volleyball and not only...

• Ники, здравей! I'm happy to see you here too. :thumbsup: Welcome!

• Zdrasti everyone! :wavy:

Nice to meet you, I'm Milen, a 28 yrs old outside hitter, beach player, coach and referee from Burgas, Bulgaria, currently living in Montreal, Qc, Canada.

It's a pleasure for me to join these forums. Volleyball used to be my favourite sport, and now it's a way of living.

:win:

• Zdravey Milen, kak si? Mnogo mi e priyatno , Az sam Ania.

Nice to see you among us, fell free to discuss, Milen, do you know Jonathan Scott maybe? :roll:

Plamen Konstantinov

• Milen, welcome to the forum. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Another one HI from Sofia :wavy:

It's nice to see so many fans of Bulgarian volleyball here. A good news for all of them - soon there will be T-shirt of the national team that we missed so badly in the last years. :thumbsup:

• @ to all Bulgarians: Здравейте, пичаги. Според вас кой ще стане шампион тази година у нас?

Zdravey Milen, kak si? Mnogo mi e priyatno , Az sam Ania.

Nice to see you among us, fell free to discuss, Milen, do you know Jonathan Scott maybe? :roll:

Enchanté, Ania.
    No, I don't know him but I see here that he is an amazing player: http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dddk4gzq_230qwjzc7 . That's him, right? Not a very tall player but a great jumper, if the figures are correct (360 cm spike!!!).

• @ to all Bulgarians: Здравейте, пичаги. Според вас кой ще стане шампион тази година у нас?

Az ne sam ot Bulgaria, no mogam li da otgovorq? :D Taka dano Cherno more hehehe, mislq 4e CSKA ima goliame shansove (sorry for all mistakes :whistle: )

No, I don't know him but I see here that he is an amazing player: http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dddk4gzq_230qwjzc7 . That's him, right? Not a very tall player but a great jumper, if the figures are correct (360 cm spike!!!).

Yes that`s him, ok i mixed something, nevermind :)

Plamen Konstantinov

• @ Ann,

well, it's quite difficult to predict the first place because this year the championship is very equalized and competitive, but I think that Cherno More will definitely not earn it (they finished in the last position). :S They have a good selection but they had a lot of injuries and they're not consistent.
    Maybe next year :thumbup:

I think that this year CSKA has a greater chance to become champions (the Kenyan guy hits too high for most blockers, and there's Salparov too), but we must not underestimate Marek and Lukoil Neftochimik (last year's champions) as well. Levski Siconco is also capable to make a surprise.

• I know i was more joking about Cherno more... it`s my fav team that`s why i put them in my answer.

but i think the topic o bulgarian league is not here :D

Plamen Konstantinov