Merry Christmas to all of you!

• Hello Users!
    We hope that all of you will spend the christmas holidays with your familiy, friends or however you wish to.
    We want you get many many presents and to have a wonderful time :)

*dont eat too much of the tasty food :wink: or else you might regret that in a week :lol: *

all of you can use this topic for wishing each other nice holidays :wink2:

:bye:

• Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Years to you Nastja :D . Thank you very much for starting inside-volley, we appreciate all your hard woork and efforts in Canada. Inside-volley is a great success. Keep up the good work! Merry Christmas from Canada.

• Have a blessed merry christmas to all :wink2: Thanks for all guys, volley forum is one of my family.. Enjoy the season! :lol: God Bless you and your family! :) More power to our forum.. :wink2:

• Quote from "k_shum"

Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Years to you Nastja :D . Thank you very much for starting inside-volley, we appreciate all your hard woork and efforts in Canada. Inside-volley is a great success. Keep up the good work! Merry Christmas from Canada.

ehehe lets better say not just "Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Years to you Nastja :D " but to "all of the team" :D
    and thank you very much for the great feedback, its really nice to read it

alc01,
    eheh and u are part of our family :wink:

• Yes, Merry Christmas everyone! Everything the best for our great Admins :rose: and all the users (especially these the most active :thumbsup: ). I wish everybody a lot of fascinating volleyball matches in the following year!

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Faith makes all things possible
    Hope makes all things work
    Love makes all things beautiful
    May you have all the three for this Christmas.
    Merry Christmas from me!

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Ania, I read that "somewhere" already today :lol:
    and besides that, thanks Konrad :win:

let me think WHERE :D :roll:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• It's the most beautifull holiday - Christmas - the birth of Jesus. I wish you first - health, because it's the most important , then I wish you love, luck, many friends, unforgetable moments and so and so. Merry Christmas, to all of you. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• thanks afroman ;)
    Btw since we have so many different cultures united in this forum i'd like to know what u willeat for dinner tonight :D

I already talked with LothiePG about it and holy ****..... seems like she will have some 5dishes menu with a dessert 8o
    my family will eat some big goose with nice potatoe cubes and some salads :D

anybody having fish or so? :D

• I already talked with LothiePG about it and holy ****..... seems like she will have some 5dishes menu with a dessert 8o
    my family will eat some big goose with nice potatoe cubes and some salads :D

anybody having fish or so? :D

I think I never ate a goose in my life 8o
    the 5 dishes were the ones I could remember... but the dessert is the best part :thumbsup:
    Ah, maybe I have some fish here, there was last year but I don't know if they're going to repeat this year ?(

• The Bulgarian tradition says that there should be odd number of dishes - 7, 9 or 11 - and WITHOUT MEAT
    At 25, infact in the first day of Christmas you can eat meat, also sweet things and so and so.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Merry Christmas to everyone :)

• The Bulgarian tradition says that there should be odd number of dishes - 7, 9 or 11 - and WITHOUT MEAT
    At 25, infact in the first day of Christmas you can eat meat, also sweet things and so and so.

It is the same in Polish tradition. With one exception: it should be 12 dishes on 24th of December. The rest is the same in Poland as in Bulgaria. :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D