Happy New Year!

• :D :D :D

• Some of you will spend today in the hangover city, but I hope everybody eventually survived the booze and the fireworx :D.

Here's a postcard I got. There's something special about this girl's bikini: If you lick on it, it will disappear :man_in_love: ! After a period of time it will come back again so you have to keep on licking (those damn inventions!). I'm not sure if the electronic version of this postcard will do the same, but you can give ot a try :D. Tell you one thing, though: she's NOT shaving :love:!!

Oh... by the way... Have a nice 2007 with lots of grand volleyball moments!!

k.

• Quote from "kaszanka"

Some of you will spend today in the hangover city, but I hope everybody eventually survived the booze and the fireworx :D.

well, i decided to leave the hangover city 8) late enough... lol
    the evening was really nice! but i think i cant hear so well anymore :lol:

• Happy New Year everybody!

(don't lose your mind tomorrow night ;) )

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Happy New Year to everybody. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• i am in krakow so i guess i will loose my mind :lol:

anyway!
    I wish you all a nice and successful year and hopefully our family will get bigger and bigger :wavy: :heart:

Alcohol and university education don't forgive anyone. :D :D

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Well...one more year have passed...and this forum keeps growing and growing!

Is so nice to make part of it! So a big thanks to the girls that made this possible at first!!!! :drink:

Nos..I'll take this chance to wish you all a Great 2009 that is to come!!!!!!A lot of health for everyone and Taht 2009 becomes a great year for everyone!!!!Well..maybe not in volleyball..cause if I guess would be able for all the teams that everyone here supports wins....since problalby you will face each other many times in 2009!!!hehehehehehehehe....

But I hope all teams can do their best!!!! ;) ...taht is the important...winning and loosing is part of the game!

And for you....all the best things possible in 2009.... :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

And great parties!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

• Merry Christmas to all of you, volleyball freaks, out there!!! I am glad I learned about this forum in 2008, I hope to have more emotions with all of you during 2009!

@the moderators: Congratulations and special thanks! Go ahead!

• HAPPY NEW YEAR TO JUSTYNA, NASTJA and to all the members of Inside-volley :dance6:

I hope the new year will bring good things to volleyball and to the teams. No Injuries! :lol:

Viva 2009!

:drink:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Happy New Year! :drink: I wish everyone a lot of joy and happines and let us meet (in reality or virtually ;) ) in Poland during European Volleyball Championships in the fall :wavy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I wish everyone a happy new year ! That all your dreams for next year come true. But most imporatant is to be happy and healthy.
    Have a good party tonight !! :drink:
    I really enjoyed being member of this !! THANKS a lot to the founder of this !! :flower:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

Edited once, last by Zwergvogel ().