Happy New Year!

• A Happy New Year! "I hope it's a good one, without any fear" :drink: :drink: :drink:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Happy new year!!! :drink: Better than year 2010... For Polish fans win european championship!!! :D :D :D

• For the people at the east of Seoul, you are yet in 2011. So happy new year and the beginning
    of the first day ! We will wait... but let's have fun with your family and friends
    Happy new Year for EveryOne. First, still in great shape and enjoy for every day
    Take care'

:flower: HAppy New Year Everyone!

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Happy new year everybody.

I wish you a lot of neverending rallyes, and heart-threatening games !
    (and of course, a lot of celebrations after games! :drink: )

• Happy New Year Everyone

Yeni yılınız kutlu olsun ... Mutlu Yıllar (Turkish)

In this video allFenerbahce players celebrating new year to everyone ;)

Fabiana Claudino - Mutlu Yıllar :)

Feliz Ano Novo !

Kim - Mutluuuuu Yılllaaaaarrr !! ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited 3 times, last by filedefener ().

• Happy New Year ! aaaaaaaaaall the best for you guys in 2012 ! Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku ! :drink: :flower:

• I wish you all the best for the coming new year, people! Health. Lots of love. Dreams coming true. A lot of happy moments. Have fun! :drink: :heart:

But before the new year arrives... I wish you the CRAZIEST night ever!!! :thumbsup:

• I wish to all members a great 2012 :)