First Anniversary!

• Dear Users!
    Exactly one year ago the era of Inside-Volley began.
    Justyna and me were pretty nervous at the beginning because it was kinda unsure how well the site will develope, but as you all can see it developed very well!

We have to thank all the users who contribute and contributed to this forum. And we hope that the positive trend will hold on.
    Almost 500 users and about 10000 posts (lets crack the 10000th post till silvester ;) ) are a great success for us, but we hope to achieve even more, so please help us and keep on posting and sharing your opinions here. :-)

Thank you all once again and we hope you enjoy this place as much as me and Justyna do!

One Year - and hopefully many more to come

Greetings from Justyna & Nastja :drink:

• Congratulations Justyna & Nastja for the FORUM!!!!

I´m ENJOY a LOT trade ideias with people of: Poland , Russia , Bulgaria , Italia.... :D

Like Brazilian I LIKE A LOT to make FRIENDS!!! :thumbsup:

I participating a little but anything U needs anything.. I´m HERE to HELP :lol:

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• This forum is simply amazing, I like it. Congratulations Justyna and Nastja. :thumbsup:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Volleyball`s place for everyone :) congratulations girls

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Yay! It's been one year since this forum opened 8o Time went by so fast!!
    Congrats for the admins who keep this forum working (and now with this beautiful layout) and to all members that are so nice :drink:

• you are so right 8|
    and thanks for the congratulations! our baby feels great :lol: :win:

And how did you decide to make this forum. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• And how did you decide to make this forum. :)

actually a long story :D
    This forum was not really planned as it is now... Maybe u know that there was a forum just about females called "womenvolley.com"
    justyna and me were also admins there but not the main ones
    But since many users asked also for male sections we thought of creating a forum just about males, which would have been called "menvolley.com"
    but because of this idea many arguments accured in the staff of womenvolley, so justyna and me left the site and created this one. and we decided to make a mixed forum, as it is now :)
    then many users from womenvolley and also new ppl came also here etc

i hope i answered all of your questions ;)

• Actually it was only one, but you did great. :D :super:

• hehe I kinda remember that thing of womenvolley, but I can't remember how I ended up here! hehehe
    I just remember I was out of internet for a few days and when I came back there was a new forum :rose:
    (tomorrow I complete 1 year of registration to this forum :thumbsup: )

• hehe I kinda remember that thing of womenvolley, but I can't remember how I ended up here! hehehe
    I just remember I was out of internet for a few days and when I came back there was a new forum :rose:
    (tomorrow I complete 1 year of registration to this forum :thumbsup: )

We will congratulate you then. ;)

• ....This forum was not really planned as it is now... ..............

Dear Nastja, thanks for sharing the story of the beginning of inside-volley..... sounds like a cinderella story :D

I joined the forum only a few days after its creation, and since then it's been an everyday need for me :lol:

happy anniversary , and many more years to come! :drink:

• Happy Anniversary!! :drink: This forum is truly a success! Congratulations Nastja and Justyna! :wavy:

• Happy birthday to the forum. :D