• Happy birthday from me also. :win:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Wszystkiego najlepszego! ;) :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Thank you, people :D :D
    Now it's just one year left to 21... OR... to enter Las Vegas :thumbup:

• Happy Birthday to my bulgarian friend - Sneige. I wish you luck, happiness, love, and all the best. Also I wish you an Olympic Title for Bejiing 2008. ;)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Oooo, thanks a lot. :heart: Shame to me to see it now. :rose:

• Happy Birthday, AFROMAN. What could I wish you? Well, I won't be original: I wish luck to your volleyball team in Beijing and luck means - medal of course (might be silver, if Poland win gold ;) ) I wish you also satisfaction from other Bulgarian sportsmen performance, as you are real sport fan.
    Since you're not a teenager any more, I wish you happines, peace and good safe adult life. I don't mention money , because it is not that important (sometimes :D ).
    All the best!
    Piję za Twoje zdrowie. Ale nie alkohol :P ( I drink for you, but not an alcohol) :drink: :wavy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Happy Birthday, AFROMAN. What could I wish you? Well, I won't be original: I wish luck to your volleyball team in Beijing and luck means - medal of course (might be silver, if Poland win gold ;) ) I wish you also satisfaction from other Bulgarian sportsmen performance, as you are real sport fan.
    Since you're not a teenager any more, I wish you happines, peace and good safe adult life. I don't mention money , because it is not that important (sometimes :D ).
    All the best!
    Piję za Twoje zdrowie. Ale nie alkohol :P ( I drink for you, but not an alcohol) :drink: :wavy:

Thank you Konrad, but there are really more important things in life than sport, but still i will be glad with any sport successes. :)

• AFROMAN,can i congratulate you on your birthday?? :)

Happy birthday!

I wish you all you wish for yourself

• Happy birthday, AFROMAN :) . I wish you health, love and happiness in life. I hope that you will have succes this (and not only this) year and I wish you all your dreams to come true :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................