• but there are really more important things in life than sport

I know. Check out line 4-5 in my post :wavy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Best Wishes!!!

And I'm curous that how do you spent your birthday in the western countries?

In the past 10 years east Asian country people like to eat noodles on their birthday.It stands for longevity .

But now we also prefer to eat the bithday cake!

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• Happy Birthday, Madzia.
    Wszystkiego najlepszego :rose:
    And let AZS Olszytn win everything for You :super: :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Madzia, Happy Birthday from me also, luck, happiness, love and health and everything you want I wish you. I heard a rumour that Tedi Salparov,. Bulgarian national libero may play in Poland in AZS Olstyn.. we will see in the future.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Thanks very much :)

And let AZS Olszytn win everything for You

I hope it will come true ;)

I heard a rumour that Tedi Salparov,. Bulgarian national libero may play in Poland in AZS Olstyn.. we will see in the future.

I also heard that rumour and it will be great if he decides to play in Olsztyn. But I read there is other option - if he doesn't choose Olsztyn, Rich Lambourne will stay in Olsztyn for a year. Now, AZS is having a problem with a sponsor so we have to wait (most likely Mlekpol and PZU will sponsor AZS). I keep my fingers crossed for Salparov in Olsztyn. I'm glad that you wrote you heard rumour about Tedi in Poland, because it mean that information turn up not only in Poland, so maybe...

Edited once, last by Madzia ().

• Happy birthday, Madzia from me too :) I wish you only good things and pleasant moments.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Thanks everyone! :)

• Oh! Thanks! Merci! Danke! Gracie! Dziękuję! :heart:

• nie ma za co :D

jak to nie ma ? :D za życzenia i pamięć/spostrzeżenie :thumbsup:

• Happy birthday from me, too! Everything you dream about will come true I wish you :)

• dzięki :win:

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ME TOO. I WISH YOU BOTH ALL GOOD THINGS IN LIFE :heart:

( yesterday I wasn't here, so that is why i greet you today )

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• thank you :heart:
    ( better late than later :thumbup: :D )