• Och K. (DVM84)
    you are one of my favourite members of this forum, maybe the favourite :D im so happy that i was able to get to know you in Wroclaw a bit and dont forget, we need to repeat this!

Anyway, i hope you are enjoying your birthday in NY and that you are partying hard! I wish i could drink one or two shots together with you na twoje zdrowie but unfortunatly there are too many km between us :D

I wish you a lot of fun in the upcoming years, of course health and a lot of money, so that you could visit me in Hamburg :D

Take care and stay as great and funny as you already are!
    Buziaki!!!

• I don't drink, but I think I could make an exception in this case :D :drink:
    Happy Birthday...eee Karolina, right? DVM84 sounds to mechanicly to me in this "birtday" topic :cheesy:
    Feel free and have a good time today :rose:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'd like to thank you all of you guys for the greetings :heart: , the misterious seeds, baloons and flowers :D

haha Konrad, you're right my nickname sounds really mechanicly, but i have no idea how to change it :lol:

ech my bday... was terrible..i spent the whole day at an animal clinic, I was bitten by a crazy dog called Killer and...
    finally when I was going out form the clinic I fell down from stairs...no comment :aww: :D

hehe N. you're the person I will never forget :D for sure

• Happy birthday Armel from me too. I wish you all good things in life :) Be happy and healthy.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Happy birthday from me also. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• <singing loudly> :whistle:

Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday dear Armel
    Happy Birthday to You!! :rose: :heart: :drink:

Bon Anniversaire and Sto lat!

• A lot of thanks to all of you ! :love:

Now I've got a dozen of various Belgian beers to taste, so: à votre santé* my dear friends !:drink:

* to your health

• Hola Muchacho Elchicha! :D

happy birthday and hopefully ull have a nice bday party. enjoy this day and stay healthy and lucky :)
    all the best to you

AND Armel :aww: :aww: :aww:
    Im so sorry but i seriously missed to congratulate you
    I hope you forgive me :rose: :lol:
    I wont forget it next year. :cheesy:
    hope your wishes will all come true

• I hope you forgive me :rose: :lol:

Wow, it's such a tough decision to take ! :lol:

OK, I forgive you ! :kiss:

And I wish the best of birthday to elchicha! :thumbup:

• Happy birthday to all but especially Madzia.Because we were borm the same day :D

• Happy birthday to all but especially Madzia.Because we were borm the same day :D

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• Happy birthday, volley super fan :drink: :flower: Have a nice day and feel free :wavy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Thank you Konrad :) It is very nice of you :heart: :drink:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Happy Birthday volley!
    Enjoy your day. :)