• Hehe, we celebrate Christmas today. I will have a special glass of vodka to your health ;) Happy birthday, Justyna!!! :flower:

• I'm singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wishing you just all the best !!!!

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Happy birthday Justyna
    wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin :D

oh my god that the cutest think i've seen :heart: :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I wish you all the best on your Birthday and that all your dreams come true !!
    Chears :drink:

To a beloved person:
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.

• Happy birthday, Joana!! ^^ I wish you peace and kindness. And have a great celebration tonight! :dance6:

• Wszystkiego najlepszego Nastja! :rose: duuuużo szczęścia ;) cheers! :drink:

• Wszystkiego naj, naj, naj, naj, Nastja! Samych sukcesów - siatkarskich i niesiatkarskich - szczęścia i bezstresowego życia :D Take care :flower:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Happy birthday, Nastja!!! Wish you all the best! :drink:
    И еще желаю так классно отметить, чтоб на утро ничего не вспомнить! :thumbsup:

• hi Nastja once again happy birthday, all the best, a lot of happieness etc. :flower: :drink:

• Ich wünsche dir alles Gute zum Geburtstag und noch ganz viel schöne Momente für die Zukunft !! Bussi :flower:

To a beloved person:

• Wow! I know that I'm a little bit late but I cannot miss this at all :D

Nastja, Ich wu"nsche dir nur das Beste im Leben :mirror: I hope that all your wishes will come true :flower:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Happy Birthday DEMIR17 and Ovidiu Patran

:flower: :olympia: :flower:

• Happy Birthday DEMIR17 and Ovidiu Patran

:flower: :olympia: :flower:

Thank you very much memoli. :flower: