the one of the most important birthdays!

• is coming.....
    I suppose that each member of this forum has to congratulate our PRECIOUS administrator! The one of the best polish volleyball fans!
    I want to say you THANK YOU for everything and I hope that we will stay here trying to achieve many new volleyball fans like YOU!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUSTYNA!
    P.S. I'm here fan! I could make photo with her!!

• Oh, I'm sure nobody will forget about such a Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUSTYNA! WSZYSTKIEGO DOBREGO w takim pięknym dniu :) :thumbsup:

Come on, everybody! We have had only two persons in this topic so far. We want more :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Happy Birthday Justyna!!! I wish you all the best - love, happiness, health, luck and many possitive emotions. Your dedication to this game (volleyball) is fantastic, I've said before that it seems that Justyna knows everything connected with volleyball and I think that's not a false statement. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• :lol: :lol:
    Justyna justyna.... u are driving the people crazy here :D

Happy birthday also from me ;)
    Thanks for dedicating so much to this forum. without you it wouldnt have been the same :D

Sto lat, sto lat, Niech żyje, żyje nam. Sto lat, sto lat, Niech żyje, żyje nam, Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz, niech żyje, żyje nam, Niech żyje nam!

:rose:

• Happy Birthday Justyna :rose: :rose: :rose:

• Happy Birthday, Justyna :thumbsup:
    I wish the best for you, always and forever :win:

• Thank you very much!!! It is really nice :heart: :drink:

Gleb, you supprised me (not first time heheh) Spasibo :win:

Sto lat, sto lat, Niech żyje, żyje nam. Sto lat, sto lat, Niech żyje, żyje nam, Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz, niech żyje, żyje nam, Niech żyje nam!

I'm waiting on audio file :whistle:

• Very late but still happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let`s make all your wishes come true!

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• "chodzę, pukam, pukam i fukam, fukam i fakam, pójde po rozum do krowy..."

Edited once, last by DVM84 ().

• С Днюхой, Настена!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rose: :love:
    Happy happy birthday!

• Hello, Nastja
    This is my cat. It is sad because it thinks: "I can't talk, I can't write, so I'm not able to wish Nastja all the best on her Birthday. She will probably think, that I forgot... ;( " :D

I don't have my cat's problems :lol:
    Happy Birthday, Nastja! I wish all your dreams come true and all your problems dissapear and remain just as a bad memory. And in Polish(I'm sure you will understand :D ):
    Wszystkiego najlepszego, droga Administratorko. Nie przejmuj się niczym i ciesz się życiem, bo jest piękne(chociaż czasami można mieć wątpliwości). Take care!
    Podejrzewam, że jedno marzenie mamy wspólne:Lena Dziękiewicz z medalem olimpijskim ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Happy Birthday Nastja :rose:

• ehehe thanks Karolina (Justyna? lol) and Gleb spasib bolshoe :)
    very nice photostory btw :D :rose:

Настйа, ЫОУ’ РЭ ВЭЛЦОМЗ.

И’М ГЛАД ЫОУ ЛИКЭ ИТ

И’ VЭ ТO AДMИT THAT И’ VЭ БЭЭН ВРИTTИН THЭСЭ СЭНTЭHЦЭС ФOP 30 МИНУTЭC
    BTW Does anybody remember photostories from BRAVO or BRAVO GIRL 8|

• haahha very great russian :lol:
    (and yes i remember these stories lol)

Also great thanks to Konrad (nice cat ehehe i forgive her) and to Demir17 :rose:

"Podejrzewam, że jedno marzenie mamy wspólne:Lena Dziękiewicz z medalem olimpijskim ;)" :thumbsup:

• Nastja, ok TODAY i will let u flirt with me :lol: happy birthday :whistle:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov