You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 17th 2010, 5:22am

I don't understand why do you criticize these projects. If you don't like them, ok, everyone have own taste, but criticize...?
If I would like to have a logo made by (as you said) REAL graphic designer I would go to graphic agency and paid for it, but I think is nice to make something together.
For me more important is heart than level of designer skills. I'll be happy wearing t-shirt with logo made by our members no matter if will be chaotic or not, form '70 or not.
Some members of this forum spent part of their free time to make something for Inside-Volley and I really appreciate it!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Saturday, June 19th 2010, 7:43pm

I don't understand why do you criticize these projects. If you don't like them, ok, everyone have own taste, but criticize...?
If I would like to have a logo made by (as you said) REAL graphic designer I would go to graphic agency and paid for it, but I think is nice to make something together.
For me more important is heart than level of designer skills. I'll be happy wearing t-shirt with logo made by our members no matter if will be chaotic or not, form '70 or not.
Some members of this forum spent part of their free time to make something for Inside-Volley and I really appreciate it!

I share your felling Ju! You express yourself perfecly.

IAt least everyone is giving their contributions...good work guys!

And I'm sorry but as it is the saying: "The greatest fault of man is to pretend to be blind to his mistakes, but not mute for the mistakes of others." :thumbdown:
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

• "RICHARDSCHOLTEN" is male

Favourite Team: TVC AMSTELVEEN and Dutch National ladies team and german National ladies

Favourite Players: Laura dijkema , KATHLEEN WEISS-Brinker/Kozuch-Fiona van diepen-Wieneke verweij-kirsten knip -judith pietersen -Robin de Kruijf -Manon Flier-Maret Grothues-Kim & chaineStaelens-Francien Huurman-myrte schoot

Sunday, June 20th 2010, 5:06pm

how about this? :] wow awesome job man i love it! :cup: and we are glad to see the people doing so much trouble to be creative here

• "charalampos" is male

Favourite Team: Olympiacos

Favourite Players: Manuela Secolo,Maja Ognjenovic,Brakocevic Jovana,Darnel Neslihan,Mitar Djuric,Ivan Miljkovic

Monday, June 21st 2010, 2:31pm

how about this? :]

i like it very much!!! congratulations :D :D :D
Gold medal - European League M 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - European League M 2011 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - European League W 2010 Prediction Game

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: All the PROFESSIONAL players !!!

Saturday, June 26th 2010, 8:39am

Super logo!!!Just amazing!!! But no Azerbaijani Flag on it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Saturday, June 26th 2010, 12:15pm

Super logo!!!Just amazing!!! But no Azerbaijani Flag on it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
;)
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 12:40pm

Im waiting on your projects to the end of this month. On September we will choose one and (I hope) to the end of this year we will be have Inside-Volley shirts ;)

And thank you for everyone who sent me projects already!!!! (:

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

susz

sucking at volleyball kind of country

• "susz" is female

Favourite Team: Poland NT

Favourite Players: Dziękiewicz i Skowrońska

Saturday, August 7th 2010, 3:48pm

Im waiting on your projects to the end of this month. On September we will choose one and (I hope) to the end of this year we will be have Inside-Volley shirts ;)

And thank you for everyone who sent me projects already!!!! (:

so this is still going on? I make logos so I'll see what I can come up with. maybe a banner too.

Saturday, August 7th 2010, 5:43pm

That would be great! Im waiting on your project (:

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 1:01pm

2 weeks to the end of our contest :gone:

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

Tuesday, September 14th 2010, 2:31pm

I have a pleasure to announce the winner our contest is susz (:

I hope you also like this one ;) T-shirts and other accessories with this logo will be available for all our members in different contests, prediction games etc.
I would like to thank all of you who took part in this contest and sent projects. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Tuesday, September 14th 2010, 4:01pm

Awesome! I really like it :) Do you plan to post it on the site header? Also, well done, susz! :)

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Tuesday, September 14th 2010, 11:38pm

Great design :thumbup: Congratulations, susz !!! :flower: :cup: :dance4: :drink:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Wednesday, September 15th 2010, 3:09pm

Really great!!!!!! :thumbsup: Nice choice Ju!

Congrats also to everyone that take a bit of their time to send their ideas! :win:
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Wednesday, September 15th 2010, 3:33pm

Awesome! I really like it :) Do you plan to post it on the site header? Also, well done, susz! :)

On the site will be old logo.

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

NeslihanD.Fan

√ Iяon Lady FaN √

• "NeslihanD.Fan" is male

Favourite Team: Turkey NT, Eczacibasi VitrA

Favourite Players: Neslihan DEMİR (DARNEL)

• "burak-ı naz" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Monday, October 11th 2010, 10:01pm

Wow ! Great logo :thumbsup:
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

NeslihanD.Fan

√ Iяon Lady FaN √

Monday, October 11th 2010, 10:26pm

Thank you Burak.. :D

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 12:40pm

Nice one (:

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

NeslihanD.Fan

√ Iяon Lady FaN √

Social bookmarks