4th Anniversary!

• Dear Members!
    Today is the 4th anniversary of the Inside-Volley.com!
    I'm happy to be here by all these years and I hope there are a lot of years and many anniversaries before us! I'm not good in speeches so I won't be write much (:
    I would like to thank all the users, because you create this place, YOU are Inside-Volley! Thank you!!!
    :flower:

• As one of the most experienced member of the forum, congratulations to all users and administrators of Inside Volley.
    I like this forum more than Facebook and Twitter hehe :)

• :flower: :dance4: :cup: :woohoo: :heart: :drink:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Congrat's :woohoo: :) :) well done to those involved.

It is so good to see volley is still growing, I wish I was living some where in Europe.

It would be alot easier to watch some great games and teams.

Well done all. Mal

• As the self proclaimed most annoying member of the forum: CONGRATULATIONS! I don't know what I'd do without this place. I remember when i first found it and I finally found the Dutch national team matches posted by Richard, which ! had been looking for over a decade! :) And in general it's the best way to stay up to date and just in general and fun place to click around.

• Happy anniverersary for administrators and all the users :drink:
    I've been on the forum for 3 and a half year, so Inside-volley took a huge part of my "digital life". But it was worth that :thumbsup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Happy anniverersary for administrators and all the users :drink:
    I've been on the forum for 3 and a half year, so Inside-volley took a huge part of my "digital life". But it was worth that :thumbsup:

Perhaps You are have a crush on somebody here ... .. :?:

• Perhaps You are have a crush on somebody here ... .. :?:

You think so? ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Congratulations!!! Maybe I dont post a lot here but I read some topics regularly. And of course I like downloading volleyball games - I know many sources from where I can get them but inside volley is one of the best !!!!!!

• I wasn't online to congratulate you all yesterday, so I am gonna do it now - CONGRATULATIONS! I also think this is volleyball place number 1 in the web! I only joined in the middle of these 4 years, but the time spent here proves I am right :) Keep up the good work and may many more VB enthusiasts join in the near future :drink:

• I have the feelings ... ..

that everyone here is an Enrique Iglesias fan?!

• Maybe it is late, just I want to say I really like this forum :)

I used to write 3-4 forums before, inside-volley is the only one I continue to write.
    Even admin and a lot of users from Poland , we can still criticize Poland NT and teams.
    Admins dont take side in this forum, Thank you and don't change :win: