Support for Natalya Safronova

• Dear Volleyball Fans!

As we all know, Natalya Safronova suffered a stroke in December 2009 and now is undergoing rehabilitation. We admired her and cheered for her when she played on the court, now is the time to help her when life is difficult for her. All those who would like to say something to Natalya's help her, send a few positive words can now do so via Inside-Volley.com

All messages, drawings, cards (whatever you want) can be sent to inside-volley@wp.pl Waiting for your supporting messages till the end of March, then all will be transferred to Natalya.

Let us show that we remember about her. Let us show that everything what happened is not indifferent to us. She gave us many unforgettable moments and emotions for many years playing volleyball, now let us give something from us! We are counting on you!

Inside-Volley.com Team

• I really hope that she'll play again! I really like her!

• We must support one of the best player in the world!

I hope review Natalya soon on taraflex! :heart:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• How is her condition now? Can somebody tell me please. Thank you. :(

• it seems that safronova got married this month http://vldinamo.ru/news/?r10_id=230

Thank you very much for the info. I saw the pictures already. May God bless her and take care of her :)

• I miss her ;(

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• Russian Volleyball stars join again their forces to help Safronova
    The Universum Sports Agency recently announced the implementation of an additional charity action to support and help the unlucky Natalya Safronova who suffered a stroke some 2 years ago and who is still recovering to possibly get back to normal life.
    The project named “Good comes back” is joined by all top stars of Russia’s female Volleyball, such as Lioubov Sokolova, Ekaterina Gamova, Tatyana Kosheleva and Nataliya Goncharova.
    The funds eventually collected will be used to support the rehabilitation of Natalya Safronova, who is still recovering from the stroke she suffered two years ago right after a training session with her club of Dinamo MOSCOW. The 2006 World champion and multiple national champion did lose consciousness and soon after the doctors diagnosed a brain hemorrhage. After receiving medical treatment in Cologne (Germany), Safronova was transferred back to Moscow and she is currently pursuing her full recovery at home.
    All Volleyball fans, not simply living in Russia, can buy a magnet displaying a picture of the four above mentioned members of the national team – Sokolova, Gamova, Kosheleva and Goncharova – and thereby make a donation to help Safronova. A total of 4’000 – 1’000 per player – magnets is available at http://dobro.usmanagement.ru
    “This is not the first time we are implementing a charity action to help Safronova” says the General Director of the Universum Agency, Egor Nozdrin. “We are closely watching over the state of her health and extend our help”.
    CEV