5 years...

• Yeeeeah !! :dance6:
    Happy Birthday Inside Volley and IV's members :drink: the best volleyball forum no doubt ! :super:

• I have been in the forum just for 9/10 months but happy birthday XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Oh, we have a nice celebration day here. I'll join the party though I'm here just a little bit longer than one year. :drink:

• More than two years already :drink: It's really great to be a part of such a wonderful forum! Thanks for creating it! It's always great to share our joy and sadness with others after some matches!

'Happy b'day!!!' :flower: :heart:

• i write here since a year, i think greatest ever volleyball forum is here congratulations hope we still be here for couple of 5 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Happy birthday inside-volley, happy birthday dear friends and users! :flower: I'm here for more than three years and a half and I'm very very glad that I had the luck to find this great forum :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Happy Birthday, Inside-Volley! I'm extremely honored to be with you guys here. No doubt This is the best Volleyball Forum!
    I've been here for longer than 2 years, and I always feel great here to share our opinions about volleyball,and sometimes gossip about something ^^

I love you guys, and Let's keep in touch more!

• Happy Birthday :rose: although I've been there for a bit above one year :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Happy Birthday :flower: It is a big honour for me to be a member of this great forum. :drink: I have been here for more than 2 years (I registered this forum when I was 14 :lol: ). Hope to see more 5 years together :drink: :drink: :drink: :dance4: