You are not logged in.

AFROMAN

Professional

• "AFROMAN" is male

Favourite Team: BULGARIA

Favourite Players: all bulgarian players

Friday, December 7th 2007, 12:48pm

So, tomorrow is the birthday of the forum. :D By the way 8th december isn't it the Student's day, some kind of International day of the university students, in Bulgaria is celebrated, what about the others countries?

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

Nick

Intermediate

• "Nick" is male

Favourite Team: Russian NT. Uralochka-NTMK, Dinamo-Moscow.

Favourite Players: Zhenya Artamonova, Luba Sokolova, Liza Tischenko, Lena Plotnikova, Yumi Ruiz, Nancy Carrillo, Logan Tom, Manon Flier, Kasia Skowronska

Friday, December 7th 2007, 2:01pm

In Russia it's on January, 25th :) .

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, USA(M), Spain(M)

Favourite Players: Eleonora Dzińôkiewicz, Lloy Ball, Manon Flier, Neslihan Demir Darnel, Zbigniew Bartman, Dawid Murek

Friday, December 7th 2007, 8:49pm

I suppose I won't have possibilities to be on this forum tomorrow, so I wish you - and us - all the best in this first anniversary. It is the most friendly forum I know :rose: .Probably the best in the world (like Carlsberg ;) ).And I have to say that if people grew up so fast as this forum, they would be professors in the age of five :win:

Take care! And good luck in the next years (I hope one hundred :D ).
The most important 3:
POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Social bookmarks