New Design

• felipe oliviera & redhawkvb,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! I really appreciate it

And of course i had some help :) i have to thank Andi for all the technical support :drink:

Anyway guys, take your time. The most important thing is that u dont get lost here ^^

• Very nice. Much, much better than this before 8o

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Great forum ! :thumbsup:

And there is my all-time favorite smiley => :whistle:

:D

• The new design is just great :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    I've said before, but let me say again: it's wonderfulllll

• Nastja and Justyna you did a GREAT JOB!!!!! I'm very happy for this new design! And also because now I could add avatar (with the old forum I had problems adding picture for avatar). Good idea also to add info in the profile.

:drink:

• I entered to the forum and this design was a great surprise fo me, great job, it looks like much better now, but it is a little confusing for me, maybe just in the beggining will be like that. Anyway, congratulations Justyna, Nastja and Andi.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• You are absolutely right AFROMAN. And it is nice to see that you have some avatar at last :wavy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• :whistle: ehehe i hope and im sure that you all will get along with it soon
    thanks again for this positive feedback

this new look is somehow a bday present for the forum since its first anniversary is VERY CLOSE :lol:

• You are absolutely right AFROMAN. And it is nice to see that you have some avatar at last :wavy:

Yeah, I couldn't cope up with the last forum's instrictions and requirements about the avatar. :D

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona