Interviews! We need your help!

• Jelena Nikolic seems to be from the "slow ones"? :whistle: ;)

Hey LightMaster ;send me your questions and ı will ask her at the end of the game VGS-Telekom on Wednesday :lol:

• Hey LightMaster ;send me your questions and ı will ask her at the end of the game VGS-Telekom on Wednesday :lol:

She will have to stay for an hour after the match to answer all questions!! :rolll: :rolll:
    Anyway, thanks for proposition! You're lucky to have a lot of famous players in Turkey :)

• Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata
    Please, send your questions today and tomorrow by PM.

:thumbsup: 8o :thumbsup: 8o :thumbsup: 8o :thumbsup: 8o

I really have no words to say!!! That is just GREAT!

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata
    Please, send your questions today and tomorrow by PM.

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:
    yeah i' was waiting for this interview for ages!! i have to think of some question :whistle: can they be in polish??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Lena Dziekiewicz (POL)

What about Lena's interview ?? Can't wait any longer for it !!

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Can i ask something? Sheilla Casto said that she agreed for the interviews. I know that is an old post but i can find any interview of her.
    Can you tell me what happened? :what:

• I would loooved if there are more Serbian male players.. For example Nikola Grbic or Ivan Miljkovic? They're the only players I'd liked to send questions to :love: :roll:

• I agree with Gordanag, more Serbian players! Today I had a dream about Stanković and Janić - I talked with them like with good mates, so maybe an interviews with one of them? ;)

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• I think all of your interviews were great! I feel so sad that I kind of took a break from the forum and couldn't participate more in preparing those questions and all that. Hopefully we will get a chance to interview some more great players in the future!!! :)