Sanja Popovic

• When, where and why did you start to play volleyball?
    I've started with volley when I was 11 years old. Some girl in school saw that I was tall so she asked me if I would like to play it I said YES eventhogh I didnt even know what volleyball is ;)

What would you have done if you hadnt't been a volleyball player?
    I would probably be balley dancer JUST JOKING!!! I would be in sport for sure because since I was a little girl I used to play every kind of sport with other kids on street,most with boys.
    But I wanted to be journalist,still not late...

In your opinion, who is the best player playing on your position?
    Since I can play two positions Im gonna give you more names in position 4-Ljubov Kilič and in oposite I have to give 2 names Tay Aguero and Kasia Skowronska

What is your most memorable volleyball moment?
    My most memorable moment was when I was for first time in my life invited to join youth national team of Croatia.I will never forgot that feeling I was so happy child,but Im still waitting for real ones...

If you were a coach, which players would you chose to play in your team?
    If I was coach I would choose...Fofao,Aguero,Poljak,Furst,Cardullo,Kilič,Piccinini...

Have you ever taken part in the beach volley competition?
    Yes I did but only in Croatia.I would do more if I dont have to be with national team every summer.I like bvolley a lot and before coming in Asystel I was thinking about playin outdoor only...I still have some plans for beachvolley.

Who is your favourite male volleyball player if you have one?
    Actually I dont have favorite one.There is to many good players,usually I like strong caracther players.

Which National Team or club do you like the most for the way they are playing?
    CROATIA...naaah just joking!!! I like how Italy is playing,because evrybody is included in a play,than Poland is interesting and Nederlands....and soon soon soon Croatia will be interesting :D

What do you like to do most of all except playing volleyball? Your biggest hobby?
    I like to spend my free time with my friends they are my hoby because Im never at home with them,than my other hobies are beachvolley...tanning ;) swimming and all other summer activities.
    But during the season I like to read books,couldnt live without music and than walks with my rotwailler.

What kind of music do you listen to?
    I can listen EVERYTHING,depends about my mood ofcours,but Im into r'n'b,hip-hop,rock of 70' 80'....chill out music,and ofcours balcan beat ;)) its cool for moving...

What is your favourite movie?
    I dont have favorite ones really,not so much into movies,more into tv shows and sit coms.I just dont like horrors!

Please, name three things that most people don't know about you.
    That my shoe number is 46. hahahhahahah....
    Ok this one is exclusive I have sillicon brests!!!!!!
    Naaah I dont have Im just jokin,Im very open person so there are no secrets,whatever u need to know just ask!

Do you have any dream?
    My volley dream is to go on Olimpics one day!!! (but as a player not like fun or something hahha)

Thanks to Sanja Popovic for the pics.

• Ha.., she is one of my favourite not only as a player, but as a person, too. She is very cool girl - nice and funny. Thank you for this interview Justyna :heart:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• haha great interview, great person, she seems really funny and outgoing :thumbsup:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Thank you for the great interview.ı really enjoyed.
    silicon brests :lol: :lol:

• It's hard to say who enjoy this interview more. We, when reading it, or she, when answering the questions :rolll:
    I suppose, she ( :mirror: ) wants to do one more interview :D :lol: ;)

• She is really funny!!!!

My sister to to her sometimes in skype..and she is always like that!!!!hehehehehehe

I love her...I really hope she has a great season in Chieri!!! :rose:

• Oh btw, i forgot to mention that sanja will answer more questions again. :lol:

a little quote from her mail
    "Usually Im not a computer type...but during the season Im using it a lot for contacting my best friends so I'm online always and what I wanted to say is.....hhm wait Ive forgot...oh yes that yes why not just send me questions and Im gonna answer.

Im glad u guys enjoyed it....hopefully others will too if not I WILL NEVER WRITE FOR U GUYS ANYMORE ;p ;p ;p

Just jokin ofcours!

Byeees and take care too!"

I think we should send her new questions when the italian league will start :)

• I can't wat to read some more questions and of course her answers :gone:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Definitely a hottie and one of my favorite vballers. Hope to meet her one day & get a photo next to Sanja.