World Handball

• What a sensational situation- in the 5th place match Brazil is leading versus Russia 18-11.

Brazil is showing in the Tour new quality.

Curious if They will play in the same level abroad in London.

• Congratulations Norway,great performance!!! Current European,World and Olympic champion + winners of Europeaan Clubs Champions League (Larvik)!! :obey: Also congrats to Spain for capping off bronze medal!!!

• Is possible Men's Euro Champions League Final Four with 3 Spain's Team? Barcelona, Madrid and Leon?

Leon will play versus Berlin who eliminated Hamburg but is He strong enough?

• Today will start qualif to the 2012 U20 Women's World Championships.

One of Tours is in Turkey who will play versus Romania, Iceland or Russia. Top 2 will get Tickets.

Curious if Turkey will have advantage in home.

Turkey-Russia.. Burak will write again- what is Your problem what is Your problem. But You see- You always must play against My Russia :lol:

• Wenta's team never stops paralyze my heart :aww: Beautiful disaster they're. I can't watch them anymore but I can't stop watching them too. That makes no sense. But they're a one big mess on the court so I have a big mess in my head now.

Other results for today?

• After 1st half match Poland-Serbia we have 15-14

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Brazil is rocking during U20 Women's World Championships in Czech Republic.

They beat Holland, Romania and today Norway. Every next sensation is bigger than last.

• Poland qualified today to the U20 Women's World Championships Quarter-Final !

In the Eight-Final They beat big sensation of group phase Brazil 23-20.

• Spain's Atletico Madrid beat Germany's THW Kiel 28-23 in the Men's World Club Championships Final.

• In first play off match to Women's World Championships in December Poland beat Sweden in away match 26-23.

Hamburg won Men's CL, Silver for Barcelona, Bronze to Kielce, Favourite Kiel only 4th.

• In first play off match to Women's World Championships in December Poland beat Sweden in away match 26-23.

Sensation!

Poland beat again Sweden 32-31 = eliminated 2010 European Championship Silver Medalist and will play in World Championship in December.

> http://eurosport.onet.pl/relac…1,komentarze-na-zywo.html

• Poland Sweden result isn't the biggest suprise.

Holland eliminated multi World Champion Russia by big goal difference in away match. Russia will miss World Championship for the first time since 1973.

• Sensations during Women's Youth Asian Championships. In half of tournament China lost to Kazakhstan, that was suprise but the biggest sensation was later when China lost to Uzbekistan. South Korea, Japan and Kazakhstan will play in World Championships next year.