You are not logged in.

sne

Intermediate

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 8:39pm

Nice to see that somebody is watching curling.I like it too! The final match of women's tournament Canada-Sweden was very exciting. Canada's captain had 2 gold medal winning shots in the 10th and 11th but she blew it(in front of the packed home crowd that already saw gold in their hands). Great match!
Tell me about it!!! It was a 3 hour match and oh God I was cheering a lot to Canada. I feel so sorry for their captain. I heard there is going to be a kind of World Championship this year? I hope our tv will broadcast.
Yes, the Eurosport commentator said there is gonna be World Championship and they will broadcast it!!! I hope tv in your country will broadcast it too.

M1KV

Trainee

• "M1KV" is male

Favourite Team: DELA Martinus

Favourite Players: Kim Staelens, Debby Stam, Manon Flier, Carljin Jans, Alice Blom

Saturday, March 6th 2010, 5:32pm

Nice to see that somebody is watching curling.I like it too! The final match of women's tournament Canada-Sweden was very exciting. Canada's captain had 2 gold medal winning shots in the 10th and 11th but she blew it(in front of the packed home crowd that already saw gold in their hands). Great match!
Tell me about it!!! It was a 3 hour match and oh God I was cheering a lot to Canada. I feel so sorry for their captain. I heard there is going to be a kind of World Championship this year? I hope our tv will broadcast.
Yes, the Eurosport commentator said there is gonna be World Championship and they will broadcast it!!! I hope tv in your country will broadcast it too.
This year in 2010?

idol-mari

Beginner

Favourite Team: Brazil the Netherlands and china

Favourite Players: mari sheilla manon flier debby stam

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 4:23am

absolutely like ,i'm a ice hockeyer .during the OG i skip school

Social bookmarks