World Basketball

• Yes but they changed team a lot. Team chemistry is very hard thing to create. :teach:
    I think Ekaterinburg may win this time. They replaced Celine Dummerc to Sue Bird. And team is almost the same.
    But of course my favourite is Fenerbahçe :cheesy:

• :D

Fenerbahçe 80-58 Optimum TED Ankara Kolejliler

TED Ankara Kolejliler (58 ): Melek 16, Gülşah 7, Seda, Saynur 8, Özge 2, Harika 4, E.Güler 2, Arzu 2, Piekarska 17

F.Bahçe (80): Özge 2, Babkina 11, Tamane 16, Birsel 2, Esmeral 10, Kübra 6, Olcay 7, E.Türkyılmaz 7, Devran 5, H.Çoklar, Matovic 14

Nevriye didn't play and Nevin Nevlin is injured..

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Penny came to Istanbul finally.
    But her face obviously says that she doesn't like to be here. If she doesn't want to play for us, why she had accepted our offer before Taurasi signed with GSMP.

• Yes of course :( . I'm asking her Why :?: Did club force her to play ? She wants to play with Taurasi that is clear but she signed with us before Taurasi signed with GSMP. I couldnt understand this relationship Penny came Istanbul that's whay Taurasi came too and then Penny suddenly doesn't want to play. (I heard that kind of rumours before, not only her face that makes me think like that) :sos:
    Edit: She will be on FBTV about five minutes later. I will watch it maybe i can understand why :D

• Well the new Greek coach of Fenerbahce looks a very serious one.If Penny plays so emotional and doesn't perform well.Probably he won't let her play and ask club to transfer an American Forward instead of her.She will play as non European and her place is very important for Euro League.

dexter

Did new coach decided to stay Penny or was it before he agreed with Fener?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• StarNight
    Sorry for the late response i was watching FBTV. He wants Penny in his team very much. The exact date of official agreement with Penny was before Dikeoulakos, but who knows who signed first. :thumbsup: This is Fenerbahçe. Club never informs you well. :mad: And i don't think he is serious. Of course he doesn't have a rock band like Ratgeber :rolll: but he seems nice and calm to me.

• About the programme with Penny on FBTV.
    * If were a Phoenix fan, i would learn a lot of things about Phoenix's training methods.
    * I learned that Penny knows about Çanakkale War and Atatürk.
    * I learned that hand checking rule has changed.
    * I learned that translator of FBTV is a bad one.
    * I learned nothing about what i wonder.
    Of course i didn't expect them to ask direct questions about this situation, it is a club tv, but that programme didn't have to be that silly.

• dexter

Thank you for answering.No doubt that Penny is one of best All Around players in world :win: but the fact if you are not mentally ok and something goes wrong they can't show their best.Let's wait the season and decide is Penny OK with Fener or not.I think there are still good and clubless players in WNBA so Fener can transfer one of them if neccessary instead of Penny.Angel came very late to Fenerbahce last season and it shows that there will be free players in the middle of season.Btw i saw the greek guy in photo and her face came very serious to me :rolll: Well i think there is nothing wrong to be serious and disciplined IMO Noone would prefer a coach like Ene instead of Tanjevic :lol:

• dexter

Thank you for answering.No doubt that Penny is one of best All Around players in world :win: but the fact if you are not mentally ok and something goes wrong they can't show their best.Let's wait the season and decide is Penny OK with Fener or not.I think there are still good and clubless players in WNBA so Fener can transfer one of them if neccessary instead of Penny.Angel came very late to Fenerbahce last season and it shows that there will be free players in the middle of season.Btw i saw the greek guy in photo and her face came very serious to me :rolll: Well i think there is nothing wrong to be serious and disciplined IMO Noone would prefer a coach like Ene instead of Tanjevic :lol:

You're welcome. I agree with the bold part :win: Angel was playing in MKB Euroleasing at the beginning of the last season. I don't know any free and high level Wnba players. If you pay enough you can sign with every player of course :D All i know about Dikeoulakos is he likes playing fast, we will see what is going to happen. :roll: Next sunday (16.10.2011) super cup match will give us a clue about future i think. :white:

• You're welcome. I agree with the bold part :win: Angel was playing in MKB Euroleasing at the beginning of the last season. I don't know any free and high level Wnba players. If you pay enough you can sign with every player of course :D All i know about Dikeoulakos is he likes playing fast, we will see what is going to happen. :roll: Next sunday (16.10.2011) super cup match will give us a clue about future i think. :white:

Fenerbahce future will be in Galatasaray shadow.

• dexter

Will FBTV broadcast Super Cup match (Or it was Cumhurbaşkanlık kupası? :D ) Hope they will broadcast :D

• @filedefener

Ah ok :win: Thank you for info :win:

• dexter

Will FBTV broadcast Super Cup match (Or it was Cumhurbaşkanlık kupası? :D ) Hope they will broadcast :D

Yes it is Cumhurbaşkanlığı Kupası :lol: I don't know yet but FBTV broadcasts nearly all the matches of Women team so they will probably broadcast this match too. This game is going to be like Wnba All-star game :D so i think lots of channels want to broadcast it Sports Tv, NtvSpor etc. It won't be a problem.

edit: filedefener already answered :lol: thanks :D