World Basketball

• what are the results of the matches :?:

Istanbul University joined the tournament instead of Beşiktaş.
    Nadezhda 88- 25 İstanbul Üniversitesi :white:
    Galatasaray 61 - 57 Cras Basket Taranto
    Cras Basket Taranto 54 - 72 Nadezhda
    Galatasaray 79 - 54 İstanbul Üniversitesi
    İstanbul Üniversitesi 62 - 85 Cras Basket Taranto
    Galatasaray 72 - 68 Nadezhda

• Galatasaray MP won the President Cup :dance6: Tina Charles was amazing :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Wisla :white:

Fenerbahce played very bad IMO but we won easily the match against Polkowice 86-66

Penny 14, Angel and Matovic 19, Tamane had 11 rebaund :cheesy:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• FIBA Europe has announced that the EuroLeague Women 2012 Final Eight will be organised by the club Galatasaray Medical Park in Istanbul, 28th March to 1st April 2012.
    The venue for the tournament, which will feature Europe's top-eight women's teams, will be Abdi Ipekci, the home of Galatasaray.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• FIBA Europe has announced that the EuroLeague Women 2012 Final Eight will be organised by the club Galatasaray Medical Park in Istanbul, 28th March to 1st April 2012.
    The venue for the tournament, which will feature Europe's top-eight women's teams, will be Abdi Ipekci, the home of Galatasaray.

Their second participation to EL in last 10 years but they will organize Final 8. Turkish Basketball Federation must have worked hard for this.

Today's results
    Seat Unisze Györ 86 - 76 Lotos Gdynia
    CB Taranto 78 - 63 Gospic CO

• Bartek

Galatasaray Medical Park 84 - 65 UMMC Ekaterinburg
    Rivas Ecopolis 75-73 Spartak Moscow Region

Bartek won't be happy with these results! :D By the way Galatasaray MP had a great match! Taurasi (27) and Charles(24 points, 14 rebounds) led the team but we played really well as a team. Işıl had a good match as well with 8 points, 6 rebounds and 7 assists :super: And I have to specify that Epiphanny Prince didn't play in this match.

• Bartek is very calm because He knows that the most important will be Play-Offs.
    I'm curious whether Galatasaray will have chance to win the EuroLeague this year because Their game remind Me Fenerbahce with Gamova so far.
    Success loves Stability.

• Bartek is very calm because He knows that the most important will be Play-Offs.
    I'm curious whether Galatasaray will have chance to win the EuroLeague this year because Their game remind Me Fenerbahce with Gamova so far.
    Success loves Stability.

But if we consider that Galatasaray will transfer 2 European players(one of guard and the other center), we won't have rotation problem! I hope the players will be Celine Dumerc and Eva Viteckova :D

• In Russian PremierLeague in Vidnoje Spartak Moscow beat Nadezdha Orenburg 96-94 but after 2 over-times.
    For Moscow to get Silver Medal here will be very hard because these Teams will play in the Semi-Final probably.

• News from Turkish Women Basketball League(2nd week):

Kayseri Kaski* 80-84 Galatasaray MP
    Stats

Fenerbahçe 77-84 Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler :white:
    Stats

*The team's old name was Panküp Kayseri Şekerspor

Both Kayseri Kaski and Ted Ankara Kolejliler will participate to Eurocup. They have really good rosters and I think they are gonna make some surprise:D Especially Kayseri Kaski has a nice hall and their spectators are really effective. They have experienced foreign players like Anna De Forge, Nakia Sanford(Phoenix), Doneeka Hodges(ex Galatasaray's player) and Latoya Pringle!

Ted Ankara has a nice roster as well! Matee Ajovon, Victoria Dunlap, Gülşah Akkaya (Turkey NT player) and young Özge Yavaş are the most important players for the team.Demya Walker who scored 22 points against Fenerbahçe seems to be a good one as well.

Good luck to both teams :drink:

• Make some suprises You mean to lose all matches? :D
    I remember when Starnight wrote that Eczacibasi will make some suprises and was one oh was in 3rd set against Fenerbahce :rolll: :lol:

• Make some suprises You mean to lose all matches? :D
    I remember when Starnight wrote that Eczacibasi will make some suprises and was one oh was in 3rd set against Fenerbahce :rolll: :lol:

It is possible that both teams can lose their all matches! I just tell my thoughts about them, and tried to give some informations about their rosters. :tzz: :lol:

• Ok ok Kadir I understand don't be nervous. Today is Halloween, go to party maybe a girl light to red-hot Your candle of course which You will have in hand and then You will put her into pumpkin.

• Czech Republic domestic League- USK ZVVZ Prague - DSK Karlin 130-29 but it isn't record from the League.
    I'm curious what result is the record from the turkish League.