World Basketball

• News from Turkish Women Basketball League(2nd week):

Fenerbahçe 77-84 Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler :white:
    Stats

Ted Ankara has a nice roster as well! Matee Ajovon, Victoria Dunlap, Gülşah Akkaya (Turkey NT player) and young Özge Yavaş are the most important players for the team.Demya Walker who scored 22 points against Fenerbahçe seems to be a good one as well.

Don't lose a minute to write a post here when something bad happened in Fenerbahçe's Women Basketball Team. Good job :roll:

• Well Well Well ^^ :D Fenerbahce has problems in the domestic League. Dexter why are You angry? Kadir wrote the truth only. Please link for the all results and schedule in the league.

• We have a lot of problems lately, not only in basketball,also football and volleyball, you know. We have to face many things outside the court. Many people know it in this forum.
    Actually i can't understand people who is more interested in other teams than their own team.
    We lost to the TED in the league that is true but it is a Turkish League game not a Eurolague game and not played between Euroleague teams so i think this game' result is irrelevant to this thread. Actually i also believe that he wouldn't write that post if Fenerbahçe had won. I know it because if he is so willing to share turkish Women's Basketball League scores, he would share first week results too.
    And second message starting with Fenerbahçe is in trouble. That was NOT true. And i also think it is nothing to do with him. He is a Galatasaray and Vakifbank fan as far as i know. He is living in Turkey so he must know the situation of the Turkish Media. He didn't wait to see it is true or not. Like he is in a hurry to give the news to the members of this forum. And the last part "I really look forward what is gonna happen" explains it well. He is very happy with this situation. Maybe i'm overraecting but i don't talk about their teams in a bad way so i want them not to talk about my team.

And here is your link Bartek.
    Main Page of the Turkish Women's Basketball League
    http://www.tbl.org.tr/tbbl/index.asp?sezon=2011-2012
    This is the schedule
    http://www.tbl.org.tr/tbbl/fikstur.asp?sezon=2011-2012

• I think He wrote it to show TED power before EuroCup which will start tomorrow.
    FIBA at least has refreshed Rosters there.
    I think I like the EuroCup a little more than EuroLeague.
    The Teams from Turkey seem to be a calm favourites like Besiktas and if TED can win against Fenerbahce..
    Don't write about problems because it is not explain. Who hasn't problems?

• And one more thing- Dexter You wrote that post as You would be real Fanatic. Don't be Fanatic be Man.

• dexter

As you can see it on my comment, I just talked about Kayseri Kaski and Ted Ankara Kolejliler! These teams will participate to Eurocup and I was just impressedby their performances against strong teams like Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray MP! That is it. I won't say anything about that topic! :down:

''And the last part "I really look forward what is gonna happen" explains it well. He is very happy with this situation''

That part of your comment make me a lot of fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

• And one more thing- Dexter You wrote that post as You would be real Fanatic. Don't be Fanatic be Man.

We had some arguements in this forum and you usually got me wrong but this time congratulations !!! You're right. Yes I'm Fanatic, sorry i support the same and one team only every year. It is interesting for you, i know. So you can ignore me Bartek. Than you can see Men' posts only :wavy:

look forward to: To think of (a future event) with pleasurable, eager anticipation.

You can make fun of everything i admire you.
    Ok. As i said maybe i overreacted. I don't want to extend the discussion.

• If You think that Your fanatic interesting Me You are under 18 ^^

I'm five, i'm saying to my mom she is writing here.
    But actually, I meant that supporting the same team every year is interesting for you. If we consider that you support different teams in every season. You're probably 67 and you have must got it with all of your wisdom :lol:

• He wrote to Me that I should ignore Him and He ignored Me :lol: real Fanatic :rolll: it is so sweet :D ^^

• Wait :lol: He ignores Me but when He sees that I wrote something He offs ignore He reads My post, replys and then again ignores Me :rolll: what a shock :lol:

• Wait :lol: He ignores Me but when He sees that I wrote something He offs ignore He reads My post, replys and then again ignores Me :rolll: what a shock :lol:

But you're the star of this forum :rolll: it is not easy to ignore you completely :(
    But if you want it so much. I will ignore you completely.

• Group A W/L
    1. GALATASARAY MEDICAL PARK 4/0
    2. ROS CASARES VALENCIA 3/1
    3. UMMC EKATERINBURG 3/1
    4. BOURGES BASKET 2/2
    5. ZVVZ USK PRAGUE 2/2
    6. LOTOS GDYNIA 1/3
    7. UNI SEAT GYÖR 1/3
    8. VICI AISTES KAUNAS 0/4

Group B W/L
    1. PERFUMERIAS AVENIDA 4/0
    2. FENERBAHCE S.K. 3/0
    3. NADEZHDA 2/1
    4. BERETTA FAMILA SCHIO 1/3
    5. UNIQA-EUROLEASING SOPRON 1/3
    6. CCC POLKOWICE 1/2
    7. TARBES GESPE BIGORRE 0/3

Group C W/L
    1. GOOD ANGELS KOSICE 3/1
    2. WISLA CAN-PACK KRAKOW 3/1
    3. BASKET LATTES MONTPELLIER 2/2
    4. SPARTA&K MOSCOW REGION - VIDNOJE 2/2
    5. CRAS BASKET TARANTO 2/2
    6. RIVAS ECOPOLIS 2/2
    7. GOSPIC CO 1/3
    8. FRISCO BRNO 1/3

• Ros Casares :white:

dexter

Do you know why Maya Moore doesn't play still?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I want to write my thougths for Fenerbahçe. First of all i have to admit that Elina Babkina is not the player we need. She was much more better in ECH, i said she is young and talented she will improve in the future. But Fenerbahçe can't wait for her. We have big goals. In every game when she gets back to the court we start to have hard moments in offense and because of her turnovers we also had diffulties in defence. I don't know maybe Coach sees something in her that we can't see but in some games she was in the starting 5. And because of her Ivana Matovic wasn’t in the roster. (Foreign player rule) This was unbelieveable. Hello George!! we have Birsel. The best point guard of the last ECH. And in my opinion there are two players who can play in every European Team and also in Wnba. They are Birsel and Nevriye. (As i heard Birsel had serious offers from Indiana Fever last summer) She must be in the starting five she is the first player to be in the starting five. We need a point guard which is more experienced more intelligent and who can subsitute Birsel well.

Secondly we have so many ups and downs in a game. When we lost to Ted in the Turkish league they scored 34 against us in the 4th quarter. Their score in the first half was only 30. I think there are some problems in the team i don’t think we can see the Birsel’s real performance at the moment maybe she is upset about this situation with Babkina. If i were Birsel, i would be upset too. There are always problems in this team. We had 5 different coaches ( Zafer Kalaycıoğlu, Haydar Kemal Ateş, Aydın Uğuz, Lazslo Ratgeber George Dikeolakos ) in last 5 season. This is weird. That shows there is a problem in the team or in the team management. :down:

I still believe in my team. But i don’t think George Dikealakos won’t be with us very long time as i see he can’t get along with Turkish players and he is shouting the players all the time. (Starnight said that before :D ) I don’t want that kind of coach too. We can continue with our assistant coach Aydın Uğuz again. :white: