World Basketball

• Fenerbahçe 75-67 Galatasaray MP

:super:

Dear Taurasi... You were born to be a winner but you chose to be a loser. :lol:

If Fenerbahce wins Europleague cup, i will be happy for a Turkish team and will congratulate them, anyway why did you wrote this before match ends? i remembering that Gs won Turkish cup by beating Fenerbahce :)

• Delisha Milton-Jones: I hope that ALL players have the opportunity to play a game against Fener or Gala. The best atmospheres in the WORLD for Womens Basketball.

Delisha Milton-Jones: I will never forget. One of the greatest games ever.

:)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Rivas Ecopolis Madrit beat Fenerbahce and Galatasaray and will play in Final against Ros Casares Valencia.

• Winning all (16) games from the beginning of the season then losing one match. :aww: And we lost our chances to be the first Turkish Team in the Euroleague Final. I'm not so upset though, because i don't think we had a chance against Ros Casares, because they have the deepest and the best roster in the Europe right now. (As i said before) And I also believe that 'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.'

But i must also say Ros Casares and Fenerbahçe are playing the best basketball in Europe this year (We were much better before Cappie came. it was so wrong to bring her back) But in a tournament like this(4 games in 5 days), if you have only 7 players and lost the most important one (Penny Taylor) at the second game, it is so hard to achieve success.

I want to thank all of our players for their effort and waiting much more from them next year. I believe they will also win this Cup like our yellow angels did. :rose:

Tomorrow is the last day of the Tournament. Here is the schedule:

7th-8th place match
    13:00 Beretta-Famila - Wisla Can-Pack

5th-6th place match
    15:30 Galatasaray MP - Sparta&K M.R. Vidnoje

3th-4th place match
    18:00 Fenerbahce - UMMC Ekaterinburg

Final match
    20:45 Rivas Ecopolis - Ros Casares

• UMMC Ekaterinburg beat Fenerbahce 75-68 :cup:

This is 3rd place 5th time in a row for UMMC Ekaterinburg but 4 Me will taste the most because of direct Triumph against Fenerbahce

:lol: :lol: :lol: mmmm so sweet cake mmmmm :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• UMMC Ekaterinburg beat Fenerbahce 75-68 :cup:

This is 3rd place 5th time in a row for UMMC Ekaterinburg but 4 Me will taste the most because of direct Triumph against Fenerbahce

:lol: :lol: :lol: mmmm so sweet cake mmmmm :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

May the people won't talk before it ends anymore, but im not sure about that, never happened before and never will be imo

• 'bout what?

'bout winning or disparaging other ones

• We finished 4th for the first time . Congrats UMMC for their 5th bronze medal in a row. But it must be sad being in final four since many years and being the 3rd team always.

We have a very big problem we lost Penny. :( It is said that she will be out for 6 months and probably she couldn't play in Olympics. This news is not confirmed yet by the club. But probably true. She is the most important part of the the team with Birsel. Though days are waiting for us unfortunately.

P.S. I must add that referees of the tournament were the worst ones i've seen so far.

Other games

Galatasaray 73-71 Sparta&K M.R. Vidnoje ( Epiphany Prince and Tina Charles didn't play.)
    Beretta-Famila 65 - 62 Wisla Can-Pack

Final Standings

3. UMMC Ekaterinburg
    4. Fenerbahçe
    5. Galatasaray MP
    6. Sparta&K M.R. Vidnoje
    7. Beretta-Famila
    8. Wisla Can-Pack

• You are too sensitive.

no im not

• Of course You are. I know what You are feeling because Teams who I support loses.

But I won't cry because Fenerbahce lost and I show that I'm happy because of Ekaterinburg's Bronze and double happy because They beat Final 8 Favourite.

Good that You don't read comments in Russian Forum about that match because You will get heart attack because of comments about Fenerbahce.

• Of course You are. I know what You are feeling because Teams who I support loses.

But I won't cry because Fenerbahce lost and I show that I'm happy because of Ekaterinburg's Bronze and double happy because They beat Final 8 Favourite.

Good that You don't read comments in Russian Forum about that match because You will get heart attack because of comments about Fenerbahce.

hehehe you don't understand me, i didnt talk about you and Russian teams, i said all those things to the FB fans not you :lol: :lol: :lol:

• but its good that i learnt what they talk in Russian forums :lol: :lol:

• Rivas leading 37-33 in the final game :white: First half just ended.

if they won, will be biggest suprise for me, coz Ros caceres is very strong team against them

• Bartek what's your problem with Turkish teams (especially) Fenerbahce and Turkey ?

you are writing provocative messages when a russian teams defeats turkish teams :?:

This is your gift from me :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"