World Basketball

• Women's Wheelchair Basketball Paralympics Semis:

Australia - USA
    Germany - Netherlands

• Women's Wheelchair Basketball Paralympics Semis:

Australia - USA
    Germany - Netherlands

Germany won Olympic Gold Medals, Australia with Silver, Netherlands with Bronze.

• Canter I have 4 U info:

Yesterday during U19 Women's Water Polo European Championships Russia beat Turkey... 51-1 :rolll:

• In this year won't be the FIBA Europe SuperCup because Kursk and Madrit aren't interested to play.

• Canik Belediyesi,the new team of the 1st league, have signed with last year's rebound leader ,Cheryl Ford, in Euroleague and her teammate from Beretta Familo, Janel McCarville. :white:

Ford has 3 championship in WNBA, was choosen to All star game 4 times and became MVP in one of them. She got bronze medal in World Championship.

McCarville was choosen as 1st pick in 2005 WNBA draft by Charlotte. She had played for Spartak before Beretta Familia. She and Ford led Beretta to Final Eight in Euroleague.

• About womens basketball I know very little, but I know Cheryl Ford is the daughter of the great NBA legend Karl Malone, even know as "The mailman".

• Canik Beleditesi has also added Tanja Cirov to its roste. Her stats were like that 15.0 ppg, 5.4rpg in last season in Italy.

Canik Belediyesi can make a surprise to big teams with these players. I don't know their local players but if they can contribute a bit, they can be dangerous.

This year, our league will be so strong with 7-8 very good teams. :super:

• Other new team of the league, Edremit Belediyesi, have signed with Lithuania NT guard Marina Solopova who was born in 1990. She played for Hainaut Basket in France and Eurocup. Her stats in the league were: 10.5 ppg, 2.6rpg, 2.6 apg .

I watched her in 2011 EurobasketWomen and Eurocup this season(against Kayseri Kaski) and I must say, she is a talented girl. Good transfer for Edremit.

• Edremit Belediyesi have signed with Amisha Carter from Hainaut(France). Her stats in the league were: 18.3 ppg, 9.8 rpg, 0.7 apg. She was choosen as the best forward in France last year.

• Trutnov President Cup:

1. Orenburg
    2. Krakòw
    3. Kursk
    4. Polkowice
    5. Prague
    6. Gyor
    7. Trutnov
    8. Wasserburg

• During 1st round of Russia's Kuzin Cup UMMC Junior Team Ekaterinburg beat Senior Slavianka Chelabinsk 95-35.
    I want to see how this Senior Ladies play.

• Does Anyone remember Russian Club VBM SGAU Samara 2005 EuroLeague Champion?

After big success Club disappeared but now as Politeh SAMGTU Samara comes back and during Russia's Cup in second match and second time in a row with result in one match higher than 100 points.

• Last week Politeh SAMGTU Samara from Level C beat Teams from herself Level, this week beat Teams from Level B and will play in Russian Cup 1/8 Finals where will be Level A Teams.

• Today is starting U18 Women's Basketball 3x3 World Championships with f.ex USA, Australia and Spain.

I'm curious if Players from Turkey also play in Turkish League. Unfortunately Russia won't take part which is non-understand for Me because even Guam will play.

• 2013 Russian Cup, 12-13.01, Moscow:

UMMC Ekaterinburg - Dinamo Moscow
    Sparta&K Vidnoje Moscow Region - Nadiezda Orenburg

Yes yes former 2007 EuroCup Champion Dinamo Moscow in Final Four who has eliminated Dinamo Kursk. Dinamo Moscow is strong in the season. They beat f.ex Orenburg and Sparta&K Vidnoje during regular season.

• Only two matches and 1/7 Final will be known.

UMMC Ekaterinburg beat Galatasaray. Noone stopped Them at home so far. Time to change word former to actual Euroleague Champion.

• I smell 3 Russian Teams in Final 8.

Spartak will play vs Romania's Targoviste.

Nadezdha vs Poland's Polkowice where White-Red are unpredictable.

Curious what can do Wisła Kraków vs France's Bourges.