2010 FIBA World Championship-Turkey

• Turkey: 95 Slovenia : 68 Turkey in Semis :cup: :dance6: :obey: :super: :drink: :woohoo: :dance4:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congratulations Turkey! :thumbup:

It is the first match I had watched during this WC.
    I think I will watched other matches of Turkey (we expect final ;))

• And that's it ladies and gentlemen. Turkey have made the semi final to face Serbia with a 95-68 win over Slovenia

:cup: :dance6: :dance6:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Are there livestreams to follow the upcoming matches ??? :drink: :super:

edit: congratulations to Turkey !!!

• Are there livestreams to follow the upcoming matches ??? :drink: :super:

edit: congratulations to Turkey !!!

Of course :drink: >>> http://www.sport89.com/live/basketball.php

PS: I would like to say Serbia was great today against Spain.Probably it was the best match of WCH 2010.Teodosic is crazy :lol:

• Of course :drink: >>> http://www.sport89.com/live/basketball.php

PS: I would like to say Serbia was great today against Spain.Probably it was the best match of WCH 2010.Teodosic is crazy :lol:

Thank you! I'm stupid I didnt think about that site.. :aww: I watched many WGP-matches there :D

When does Turkey play the semi-final ??? I want to watch that game :D

• Thank you! I'm stupid I didnt think about that site.. :aww: I watched many WGP-matches there :D

When does Turkey play the semi-final ??? I want to watch that game :D

11 September. 21.00 +1 your local time :lol: Serbia-Turkey guess it will be a great game coz both are amazing :lol:

• I see Konrad is big fan of basketball ...

Not really. I'm following the big basketball events (ECH, WCH, OG) and Polish teams, but I'm not a big fan. Football, volleyball and handball are teamsports I'm interested in much more. So, I don't think I know answer for your question :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• In this case I tell You that this Team is Poland ;-)

Rankings, rankings... ;)

The most important 3:

• Mhm..do You give Your hand, that Poland beat Jordania? :)

Hand? No - but I can give you my finger :) Generally I think we would beat them in Poland. In Jordan or on neutral ground - I'm not sure.

The most important 3:

• If Litwa will play against USA like against Argentyna, will play in Final. I think Serbia don't stop Turkey.

• In other hand. Vera Zvonarieva from Russia will meet with Kim Clijsters in Final US Open. Vera beat Caroline Wozniacki 64 63 and after very strong match Kim beat Venus Williams 46, 30 52 55 76, 31 42 44 64.

• In other hand. Vera Zvonarieva from Russia will meet with Kim Clijsters in Final US Open. Vera beat Caroline Wozniacki 64 63 and after very strong match Kim beat Venus Williams 46, 30 52 55 76, 31 42 44 64.

In post-match interview Caro says her biggest problem against Vera was her movement. For some reason she just couldn't get her feet to move like they usually do and most of her errors were because she wasn't in position to hit the ball right.
    Some days you're just a little off for no discernible reason and maybe this was such a day for Caro. But though she says she didn't feel tired going into the match I do think you're more likely to have a "bad day at the office" like this if you play as many matches in such a short span as Caro has (21 matches/48 sets since early August). I know she loves playing New Haven but I really think she should skip it next year if she wants to optimize her chances of winning USO. Similarly no Warsaw before FO. Playing Sydney before AO is ok, though, because it's so early in the season and playing Eastbourne before Wimbledon is practually a necessity to get some grass-feel.

Now Caro has two weeks off before Tokyo and Beijing the week after. Then it's YEC come 26 October and I very much hope Caro won't be tempted to play Moscow the week before that and go to Doha tired. Caro has only 137 points to defend from last year between now and YEC so there's no big pressure to play extra. A decent run at both Tokyo and Beijing would be the best balance between too little and too much play before Doha, I think.

Caro has played 64 matches in 19 tournaments so far this year. She'll probably end up playing 70-something matches in 22 tournaments by the end of this season. It's a more human schedule than her 91 matches in 26 tournaments last season, but I'm still hoping Caro'll cut 1 or 2 tounaments more next year to optimize her chances for a GS win.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• In a few hours the semi's will take place :dance4: I'm really looking forward to it :super:

• The semi-finals are upon us folks. First up USA face Lithuania (19:00), then hosts Turkey face Serbia (21:30)

Good luck Turkey :super:

• Turkey 83-82 Serbia :lol: :super: :woohoo: :woohoo:

WHAT A THRILLER !!! :dance4: :dance4: :obey: :obey:

Congratulations to Turkey !!! :drink: :flower:

• OMG Turkey in final :cup: :dance4: :woohoo: :dance6: :lol: :rose: :drink: :super: :win: :heart:

Hope I wont die today :lol: My heart rocks :lol: