The 2011 Men's Handball World Championships

• Fucking true...Brawo for referees and thanks for fair play :down: I don't know how they could so bungle 1st half!! Hmmm I think that with Serbia can handle but with Croatia will be VERY hard... I saw them match vs Argentina..AWESOME!!(36:18 ). Ok but I belive :) Nothing is impossible (my rules XD).

Well yeah...we still have some chances to advance to the semifinal...First off we have to beat Serbia today and Croatia on tuesday. We shouldn't have any problems with Serbs (theoretically), but then it's Croatia, which has been our nightmare on huge tournaments. Even if we could win against Croatia it won't be enough to be in the semifinal...we have to cheer for Croats and Danes. There is a chance, but although I cheer for those guys for couple of years and saw some insane matches by them it's really hard to believe in the semifinal. They have to improve their efficiency dramatically and play as good as they can from the begining of the match, not only in 2nd half.

• How do these polish Girls curse. Shame You. You will see nobody won't marry with You ;)

HAHA! very funny :) I will be spinster XD hehe

• The great performance by Spain. In the last World Championships 2009 They didn't participate. In the last European Championships 2010 They got the 6th place.

• ehhhh... Poland lost again... :( Congratulation for Hungary.. And of course France!! :) It's time to watch real handball now... Espania vs Denmark..Match of the top!! :D

• Yeah! Brawo Denmark! Brawo Landin!! Him game is amazing..Very WOW :) I'm waiting to the final :D This will be awesome match :!:

• How do these polish Girls curse. Shame You. You will see nobody won't marry with You ;)

Oh that's so sweet of you that you're thinking about my future, but really, u don't have to :P Btw, who said I want to be married? :D lol I'm still young, bold and beautiful single and I'm not gonna change it...yet :D lol But I'll let u know about my wedding, u're already invited! :D

ehhhh... Poland lost again... :( Congratulation for Hungary.. And of course France!! :) It's time to watch real handball now... Espania vs Denmark..Match of the top!! :D

Yeah, very disappointing perfomrance by Poles. We were one, huge mess
    throughout this whole tournament. We haven't played at least one good
    match from the begining till the end.

Yeah! Brawo Denmark! Brawo Landin!! Him game is amazing..Very WOW :) I'm waiting to the final :D This will be awesome match :!:

Yeah congrats to Denmark. They're playing very solid on this tournament, but I'm pretty sure there won't be suprise in the final and France will defend the title from Croatia. I'll cheer for them! Allez!!!!!!!!!
    Btw, I really donnu why, but I seriously don't like Landin. Really annoying guy.

• haha.. :) He just annoying me only match with Poland.. Later I was impressed with his game.. ^^

• Oh man...no one ever compared me to one of Spice Girls :sos: Is it compliment? :lol: Btw, who is Geri? Which one of them is she? :D