Capital One World Women’s Curling Championship 2011

• I'm not sure if anyone here is watching the Curling WC. Since Vancouver OG I fell in love with curling mainly because of Cheryl Bernard :rose:

It seems a tough championship with a lots of ups and down. Not sure if Canada can make the final this time.

• i like this game, i somotimes watch it on TV, Eurosports or Turkish channels but i dont know much about this game, especially about rules, so i just sit and watch :)

• Yeah !!!Im following too!! Since Torino Olympic Games I watch it!! When I can of course!!:)

I really enjoy it! To abd in Brasil we have no cahnce to play it..hehehehe

I support Sweden!!!Go Norberg!!!! :super:

• Sweden are the new World Champions in Curling! :woohoo:

Sunday they beat Canada team in final 7x5. Congrats Anette Norberg, Cecilia Östlund, Lotta Lennartsson and Sara Carlsson!!

• Where is emil-kei? :lol: Congratz Sweeden

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congrats to Anette and the Sweden team. She's sure a great leader for her team.

Congrats to team Canada as well 'cause after their first games I didn't think they could play the gold medal game but Amber Holland and her team really made a nice row of wins to get there. There were many canadians saying they were missing Jones and her team but I think Holland did a pretty good job for her first WC.

• Russia won 2015 Women's Curling European Championship Gold Medal, 3rd time in history after 2012 and 2006.

1. 6 Russia
    2. 4 Scotland
    3. 10 Finland
    4. 8 Denmark