World Athletics

• Do you watch them? They were so unbelievable results. Bolt's false start on male's 100 m, disqualification Dayron Robles on 110 m hurdles, surprise in male's pole vault (Wojciechowski from Poland won 5,9 m :cup: ) or fantastic finish in 400 m women.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Of course I follow the competition! :) Great result and succes for our pole vault jumper Paweł Wojciechowski. New world champion! (5,90). :woohoo: :obey: Generally it shouldn't be a surprise, cause ha has had the best result in this season. On the other hand - it was the first big international competition for him and he had qualified to the final as a last athlete. Also Łukasz Michalski was really close to the medal. He jumped 5,85 and was 4th. Lavillenie, who took bronze, had the same result.
    Both Wojciechowski and "silver" Broges of Cuba (also 5,90) are very tallented and, in my opinion, are able to jump higer than 6m :whistling:

I don't love Bolt, so I didn't feel sorry for him. But Robles' disqualification surprised me much - one stupid mistake and instead of gold you have nothing...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• A black day for Poland today: many chances, two 4th places, no medal... ;( :wall:

The most important 3:

• Rogowska and Małachowski: big disappointments :down: Unfortunately they had difficulties due to injuries.

• Pole vault:

1. Fabiana Murer Brazylia 4.85
    2. Martina Strutz Niemcy 4.80
    3. Swietłana Feofanowa Rosja 4.75
    4. Jennifer Suhr USA 4.70
    5. Yarisley Silva Kuba 4.70
    6. Jelena Isinbajewa Rosja 4.65
    7. Jirina Ptacnikova Czechy 4.65
    8. Nikoleta Kiriakopoulou Grecja 4.65
    9. Silke Spiegelburg Niemcy 4.65
    10. Kristina Gadschiew Niemcy 4.55
    10. Monika Pyrek Polska 4.55
    10. Anna Rogowska Polska 4.55

Isinbajeva :what:

• Have you heard about "the curse of cover"? First day was Steven Hooker (Pole vault defending champion), later Bolt, Robles and today Isinbayeva. None of them take any medal.

• The best moments of this Championships: 1) Bolt's disqualified - well, maybe it will be good for him, because he start to be like a clown - some gestures, smiles, "I'm the only one here", you know... A bucket of cold water; 2) The way to gold medal by Pawel Wojciechowski! :cup: Oh man, never again... I don't really like the dramas or horrors like this... But it was beautiful victory! :box:.
    It's sad, that our 'stars' didn't win any medals, holy crap... Pyrek, Rogowska and Malachowski. Monika can back to the "Dancing with the stars", or the others TV shows. Sorry, but it's true. She became a star. For what? :thumbdown:

• She didn't show her normal skills, after injury she had a hard year. Rogowska also could be better, but after injury at the end of June but was too late. She couldn't prepare enough to the Championships.

• Toray You must remember that Pyrek is in sport for Herself not for You or Someone else. Like every Human She checks in every situation which gives Her Life.
    I like Her in that TV show and She won all Edition ^^

• Toray You must remember that Pyrek is in sport for Herself not for You or Someone else. Like every Human She checks in every situation which gives Her Life.
    I like Her in that TV show and She won all Edition ^^

Good, it's her choice, you know, but she won't win anything, if instead of training she will occur in TV programs.

• Paweł you are great :obey: :rose:
    POLAND :woohoo:

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• Who does know? Maybe She will get Medal in London.

If she wins a medal in London, I will eat my own umbrella. Mark my words :)
    You are either a sportsmen or a celebrity. There is no third way.

The most important 3:

• Bolt won 200m with best result in season 19,4.
    I read interestic news: belarussian long jumper lost gold medal due to... her hair :rolll: She jumped 6,9m, but due to her ponytail, which left a trace judges measured 6,74. She was 4th, to medal she had 2 cm too short jump :D

• Bolt won 200m with best result in season 19,4.
    I read interestic news: belarussian long jumper lost gold medal due to... her hair :rolll: She jumped 6,9m, but due to her ponytail, which left a trace judges measured 6,74. She was 4th, to medal she had 2 cm too short jump :D

Injustice ;( poor girl ;(

• About 60 years ago in Helsinki during summer olympic games the same situation had polish long jumper. Due to hair her result was about 60 cm shorter :!: She could be 2nd, she was 12th.

• Anyone from you wants to follow Athletics World Championship in Moscow, it starts on Saturday ^^

• Honestly, my interest is in steady decline over the years. I'm a bit tired of watching all the "banned" athletes coming back as if nothing has happened. But as it is the sport i used to practice myself for a while (without success :D , but with passion), i will surely follow at least some disciplines (Heptathlon / Decathlon and our 4x100 m ladies).