Women's Handball - EHF Euro 2012

• Great match by Montenegro against Hungary,we won and got 2 points,but 1 of our most talented players Majda Mehmedovic hurt her ligaments,so she won't be able to play till the end of the tournament!!! :(

• Before last matches only Norway is sure to be in Semis.
    If I good see in Group A is 3 candidates to 2nd spot but in Group B 5 Teams will fight for 2 spots?

I have never seen such close Tournament.

• Before last matches only Norway is sure to be in Semis.
    If I good see in Group A is 3 candidates to 2nd spot but in Group B 5 Teams will fight for 2 spots?

I have never seen such close Tournament.

Norway is 100% #1 in 1st group,and for 2nd place will fight Serbia,Denmark,Sweden and France,altough Sweden's chances are little! In group B we know both semifinalists,Montenegro :super: and Norway,we just don't know who will be 1st and who 2nd,because both teams have 6 points! Germany,Spain,Russia and Romania can't qualify,because they all have 3 points !

• Montenegro beated Spain 27-23 and we're #1 in our group!!!!!!

Semifinals,Saturday:

Noway vs Hungary,
    Montenegro :super: vs Serbia,
    for 5th place: Denmark vs Russia !!

• MONTENEGROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dance4: !! Omg,it was such an intense match,I enjoyed so much,we deserved this!!!! :super: After Olympic silver,we'll get at least European silver,but I hope gold!! We're sooo proud to have these girls !! :flower:

• WE DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!! :super: :woohoo: :dance6: :cup: :dance4: I think our country never had celebrations like these!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud to be Montenegrin!!!! :heart: These girls are golden :!:

• Many people used to think that without Bojana Popovic and Maja Savic Montenegro has no chance against strong teams. I'm happy the girls are still strong and I hope they will win in Rio 2016 :olympia: Who knows maybe Bojana Popovic will decide to return to the sport in order to win an olympic gold? :rose:

• Many people used to think that without Bojana Popovic and Maja Savic Montenegro has no chance against strong teams. I'm happy the girls are still strong and I hope they will win in Rio 2016 :olympia: Who knows maybe Bojana Popovic will decide to return to the sport in order to win an olympic gold? :rose:

Thank you for kind words for our NT Pol !! :heart: We still have Katarina Bulatovic,and I think currently she's the best player in the world!! She was best scorer at both Olympics and European Championship!!! I doubt Bojana will come back,but if she would,it would be awesome!! :dance6:

• Thank you very much Canter,yes they did great job!!!!! :drink: :drink: