UEFA Euro 2012 Poland & Ukraine

• My goodness... How short is the way from heaven to hell... When I was watching our guys in the first half I couldn't believe. They played really good, like a real team from which we could be proud. Lewandowski's another fantastic goal gave me goose bumps :obey: And I guess that after this red card for Greeks most of us thought the game was over. Who would have predicted what would happen soon... I was so shocked when I saw another red card and Wojtek Szczęsny leaving the court that I couldn't say a word over the next few minutes (and it happens not so often). Wojtuś, what have you done... :aww: Shocked but always having a faith I was watching this action with penalty through my fingers just like a horror (and it's funny 'cause I have never watch any horror like that). And Przemek Tytoń, a true hero of yesterday, saved our asses.

Russians now. I hope that our guys will draw conclusions after last match and they will do absolutely everything, including some miracles, to win it.

It said me - always believing.

To end my always too-long post... I can't believe The Netherlands lost to Denmark :aww:

• He saved our asses from losing another opening match! I was kinda astonished when I saw the referee giving Wojtek a red card, but calm at the same time, for some unknown reasons. I liked the way he behaved, he accepted the irrevocable decision and obediently left the pitch. I was just praying for Przemek Tytoń to defend this penalty, he was praying for himself as well, and he did it! :D
    Btw, it was really cool to watch Wojtek Szczęsny watching this penalty from the tunnel. It was so visible that he was waiting for it to happen in tension, and then when Tytoń defended it, Wojtek totally sighed with relief and said 'Brawo, kurwa!' :D That really made me smile. I seriously expected our guys to move their butts a little and try to push a lot more pressure on Greeks, just like they did in the first half, but unfortunately Tytoń's attitude haven't really uplifted them and they kept on being sluggish and ineffective, too bad, 'cause this could have been a real spark to pull this match through.

Germans :thumbup:
    Oranje :S C'mon guys, what the heck ?(

Now I just cannot wait for tomorrow! Italy-Spain :cheesy: I know my favourites are gonna be underdogs in this encounter, but I'm with them, as always, so FORZA ITALIA! :super:

• Whatever happened in last match, Wojtek Szczęsny is still the guy in whom I believe probably the most. It's not his last word in this tournament. But for now, fingers crossed for Przemek Tytoń :thumbup:

Now I just cannot wait for tomorrow! Italy-Spain :cheesy: I know my favourites are gonna be underdogs in this encounter, but I'm with them, as always, so FORZA ITALIA! :super:

Then I would say: VAMOS ESPAÑA! :box: :D

• What a day! For sure football matches entertained me more than volleyball ones. Watching Spain - Italy I had a real fun :D Balotelli and the circus :rolll: Finally, he was substituted 'cause what he didn't do in attack, he made up for in attacking opponents. For a very long time I thought that we won't see any goal in this match. Well, actually I expected Spain to win it but in the end I'm glad it ended 1:1.

Just let leave Spaniards and Italians... Croatia rocked this day :heart: I better won't write too much 'cause I know about football maybe 5% of what I know about volleyball but Mario Mandzukic is my hero :cheesy: Lot of luck in this match, but it's hard to talk only about luck. Croats won it 'cause they were simply better. Keep fighting guys :box: I'm with you.

• That's right :obey: :obey:

I like both teams. I'd like Poland to win, cause the Russians will qualify ahead anywa.

Gooaaaaaaaal!!! Oh, f*ck! In our country we say in this case: Съдияяяяята, съдияяяяяята, съдията *едерас*!!!

• Holy crap. We're not prepared well on this tournament... We start very good, but after some km of running we're dying on the court... Russian try to make us tired as fast as it's possible...

• At Saturday I'm going to get drunk and watch a match with Czech :dance6:

Thanks guys for this score. Blaszczykowski, Lewandowski, Tyton, Perquis, Obraniak :obey: :obey: :obey:

• Nice match, but if we want to play in QF we must win with Czech Republic, then we'll be certain to advance ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• At Saturday I'm going to get drunk and watch a match with Czech :dance6:

Thanks guys for this score. Blaszczykowski, Lewandowski, Tyton, Perquis, Obraniak :obey: :obey: :obey:

And Wasilewski!!!! Marcin was doing a really good job in defense.

Kuba!
    But we need wins, not draws.

Sure thing, victory is always better, but what have you expected? A victory? Really? Considering recent circumstances this score is really a great achievement, 'cause almost everyone was picking Russians to win in a very confident way.

What I liked today the most was our great fighting spirit. We were seriously not giving up. Totally different mind set in comparison to what happend to us after losing a goal against Greece. We started to put the pressure on Russians since the very first minutes of the second half. I'm very happy with this score, 'cause as I said, most people were predicting Russia to totally devour us.
    I liked our defense today. Besides this misunderstanding when we lost this goal, they were working really well. I liked Marcin Wasilewski especially, but also Damien Perquis deserves to be admired for today's performance. Sebastian Boenish also showed a lot better game, his performance could have been totally delightful if only he could use this opportunity to set the score on 2:1.
    Kuba classy as always. Now I expect Łukasz Piszczek to score a goal against Czechs, we're winning this encoutner 1:0 and welcome to the quaterfinal Poland ;)

• I watched this match Poland vs Russia. And afterwards I read the story of Kuba Blaszczykowski. It's really touching.

• Sure thing, victory is always better, but what have you expected? A victory? Really? Considering recent circumstances this score is really a great achievement, 'cause almost everyone was picking Russians to win in a very confident way.

I always expect victory. :)
    Actually I meant to write "But NOW we need wins, not draws."

• Today both matches were very entertaining. Portugal won with Denmark 3-2 and Germany beat Netherlands 2-1

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game