UEFA Euro 2012 Poland & Ukraine

• What a pity that my favourite teams are not sure of advance to quaterfinal... Netherlands has actually no chance for that, Italy? Small, I guess...

I stayed with support for Germany, I mean OZIL :rose: :rose: And Poland, ofc... And maybe CROATIA, 'cause I really like they style of playing.

• Guys, this tournament is just smashing, I almost forget about volleyball :gone:

Poles are still in game after two matches and now everything is in our hands :thumbsup: Russians were focused on guarding Robert Lewandowski and Kuba Błaszczykowski surprised them scoring a goal in - with no doubt - a beautiful style. Thank you, Kuba, our little knight :heart: + Przemek Tytoń again :thumbup:
    Btw. have you seen Smuda's reaction after Russia scored a goal? :rolll: Anybody? It was just ridiculous :rolll:

Germany - Netherlands. What a match! :cheesy: And though I cheered for the Dutchmen... Mats Hummels, holy smoke! :obey: He was everywhere!

Croats continued rocking my heart :heart: I couldn't watch this match but I was to date with the results and I was strangely calm after Italians scored a goal... I knew Croats will strike back :D I have to watch a replay. I heard that something happened to Mandzukic? Is he ok? He's my new hero :super:

And finally my other favorites Spaniards... I know, I know... no reason to be overexcited but how great to see Nando Torres in game and well-performing :roll:
    But the most thrilling, beautiful, fascinating, giving chills moment was in the end of the match when Irish fans were singing for their team. That is how we should support our teams! To the end and despite everything. Really amazing to hear something like that :roll: I was moved to tears...

• What a terrible pity that Swedes are already out of the competition... What a drama. What a rollercoaster! :cheesy: First half - boooooring. Teams left the pitch with the result 1:0 for England. And then in the second half both sides started to bombard rival's goalposts. There was a draw 1:1. Later Swedes took to the lead. 2:1. Then Theo Walcott appeared on the pitch and scored a beautiful goal right after that. Draw again. 2:2. And finally Danny Welbeck kick the ball back by his... heel? It looked like by a heel. And England won. 3:2. Crazy :D

• I wan't Italy out, they did not deserve to be there... I support Casillas and Spanish :tzz:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I completely agree with you...we share exactly the same thought! we really love italian football... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I'm not the only one...

Now on tv they are showing on 2 channels POL-CZE and in one of them was said to be shown the world league, ITA-FRA. This is just :thumbdown: and makes me :cursing:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• You can't even imagine how big was pressure on Polish team. Whole medias in Poland were talking about this match all days and all nights. Polish supporters were fighting for this one ticket. To see Poland winning. To be with them in this amazing moment - advance to the quaterfinal. After all bad things, which happened in polish football fans started to believe in this team again. And what we've got from that? NOTHING. I have no more words to say. We deserved for more.

• You can't even imagine how big was pressure on Polish team. Whole medias in Poland were talking about this match all days and all nights. Polish supporters were fighting for this one ticket. To see Poland winning. To be with them in this amazing moment - advance to the quaterfinal. After all bad things, which happened in polish football fans started to believe in this team again. And what we've got from that? NOTHING. I have no more words to say. We deserved for more.

I think that many people imagined too much so that's the reason of pressure. It's like a blown balloon, which exploaded. Unfortunately Polish football NT is too weak to handle the pressure, so I'm not surprised that they are out of competition, but I'm surprised by Greeks 8o

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• great photo by Polish supporters :white:

Yeah, beautiful and it's all for nothing :white: Alright, sorry I don't mean to sound too harsh...

Again- we had our fate in our own hands and again we screwed it so bad. I'm glad I wasn't that involved, I mean...I really wanted our guys to advance to this quaterfinal, but deep inside I was preparing myself for the worst.
    I feel so sorry for our guys, 'cause some of them have seriously left their whole hearts on the court. Damien Perqius for example, he's one of my favourites, he sacrificed his health so much, but not only him, the rest of the guys also risked some injuries etc., I can't blame them for lack of fighting spirit, 'cause they were seriously trying do change the things around.
    Looking at our goalie- Przemek Tytoń laying on the pitch and covering his face with his gloves really made me feel kind of down.
    I'm not so angry with the guys, I'm a lot more angry with this so-called coach....what was his name? Franz? Franz Smuda? Sorry, this man has always been a huge joke for me. He's way too weak for NT level . Alright, maybe he has some knowledge and stuff, but he totally cannot share it with the guys, besides as we all know, good coach isn't only an expert, a teacher or something, he is also a great psychologist and motivator, and this description totally doesn't fit to Smuda. He cannot even express his thoughts properly.
    Shame, a really huge shame.

Congrats Czechs, you party poopers, no but really- congrats, you guys deserved it.

Sborna :gone:

• Olcia and Jagusia don't cry, as journalists say- Za dwa lata i w Brazylii Polska będzie Mistrzem Świata ^^

• So I'm not the only one...

Now on tv they are showing on 2 channels POL-CZE and in one of them was said to be shown the world league, ITA-FRA. This is just :thumbdown: and makes me :cursing:

no you're not the only one...

anyway yesterday evening another beautiful "joke" by raisoprt...they should have shown Italy-France and they showed football! :mad: :mad:

• I think that many people imagined too much so that's the reason of pressure. It's like a blown balloon, which exploaded. Unfortunately Polish football NT is too weak to handle the pressure, so I'm not surprised that they are out of competition, but I'm surprised by Greeks 8o

Actually I thought we can do something more in this tournament. Or maybe medias and fans was thinking like that, not team. They didn't want to fight, first 20 minutes of game were fantastic, we could score 3 goals and be happy to the end of match, but our skills are not enough to do that. But it's not their fault. They had to keep the tactic, which was "invented" by coach Smuda. And it was the worst tactic ever.

• no you're not the only one...

anyway yesterday evening another beautiful "joke" by raisoprt...they should have shown Italy-France and they showed football! :mad: :mad:

Yes, they tell lies XD

• I was chanting for Poland last night but I didn't help that much :huh:

They started amazingly in the first 30 minutes. They had like 7-8 great chances and should have scored 3 goals but they couldn't. The Czechs couldn't take the ball out of their half. I thought that Poles would smash their opponents but they just didn't count their power. They got tired and the over-excitement at the beginning cost them the win and the qualification. The Czechs risked at the beginning, they let the Poles settle in their half but in the second period, there was only one team. Great Vaclav Pilar, also great Kuba Blaszczykowski and Robert Lewandowski. Ludovic Obraniak is in the field only to shoot free kicks and he doesn't shoot them very well. He is invisible in the field in the other time. I'm sorry for Poland, they deserved to qualify, at least they deserved to go ahead more than...

...GREECE :aww: :aww: :aww:
    Anti-football strikes again!!!

11 people who kick the ball in a random direction beat 11 football players. That's not fair. They had this 1 goal chance and they scored it somehow. And then - we have this term "Опълченците на Шипка" or in Greek equivalent the Spartan defence of Thermopilae. They parked the bus in front of their net and kicked it far away every time they had the chance. This is not football, this is a wallnut beating or something like this. Jeesus!

• This is sport!

• Ok, I wasn't the biggest fan of football. But really I have been waiting for EURO with impatience, full of positive emotions and with a big hope. And when these days finally came, I LOVED FOOTBALL. I watched every single match I could, thinking: "Gosh, how could I be so stupid and not see how amazing football is". One day I said to my dad that volleyball is much more fascinating than football 'cause I have always thought that in volleyball matches in every single minute something going on and in football matches not. Now I can see how wrong I was.
    Last days were UNREAL. Whole Poland lived this EURO so hard, experiencing everything so deeply. I felt like a part of some incredible dream. Now I feel as if something huge and amazing ended. There is no turning back, no second chance and I'm so infinitely sad...
    Our guys... Doesn't matter how they played... I love them all. Ok, almost all. They stole my heart. I feel so sorry for them. And I will keep in my memory every beautiful moment they gave us playing. Yesterday I was in a fan zone in my home city. All people were white and red, singing, shouting and cheering all the freakin' time. My head almost exploded but I didn't care in that moment. I felt proud of being part of this group and once again I felt greatful that I'm a Pole. Some people brought drums and they played it that I got the impression as if I was with our guys on a stadium. When Greeks scored a goal... all became even louder, cheered with all the strength. And when this heartbreaking moment came and we heard the sound of the final whistle... no one cursed or said bad things about our team. All these people began to sing just as Irish fans in match against Spain. And I was stuck in the middle of it, so shocked that I wasn't able to sing or cry and even to go home.
    I don't know why I'm telling it to you... I guess just to throw my sorrow of the heart. It's better to speak about what hurts me than not do it.
    One is certain. White & red, whatever happens, despite everything, always and forever :heart:

You can't even imagine how big was pressure on Polish team. Whole medias in Poland were talking about this match all days and all nights. Polish supporters were fighting for this one ticket. To see Poland winning. To be with them in this amazing moment - advance to the quaterfinal. After all bad things, which happened in polish football fans started to believe in this team again. And what we've got from that? NOTHING. I have no more words to say. We deserved for more.

I have just experienced something completely out of this world. For me, no matter what the result is, it wasn't nothing. It was something and I would even say that it was EVERYTHING. If it was all what was meant for us - I mean experiencing at least these few amazing days, being still in a game and having chances - I'm taking it with big thanks. I still don't know what was bigger - joy during these days or sadness after it. I don't care. I'm thankful for this whole experience.

• Experience, experience. The most important is RESULT.
    We all hoped that polish players will advance into the quaterfinal, 'cause the previous years in our football were horrible. When we've got a chance to do that we make the same MISTAKES, which is playing good just in first 20. minutes, staying in defense, instead of attacking, leaving Lewandowski completely ALONE. Polish NT did it again - next compromitation, host left the tournament with 2 goals scored. I think we should criticize them for this, not SING, THAT NOTHING HAPPENED AND THANK YOU. If we want some changes in polish football, which are NECESSARY we can't treat footballers like a kings(PZPN spent on them 12 million PLN in this year), this is totally WRONG. Because PZPN thinks fans feel OK with that and want to buy very expensive tickets and come on matches - no matter what's going on.
    Polish federation leaves thanks to polish supporters, we give them a money, too. They also look at us and think - if they like Smuda and say, that everything is fine and he should stay our national team will stay with Smuda and play with this shitty tactic(4-3-2-1, as I remember).

I don't like polish behavior now, we should show WE WANT SUCCESS, not next fail!!!