You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Loca inside" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Monday, June 18th 2012, 9:21pm

SPA-CRO please, make a biscuit 2-2
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Monday, June 18th 2012, 10:58pm

SPA-CRO please, make a biscuit 2-2
Fortunately it didn't happen :D Spain won 1-0 (although it was offside) & Italy won 2-0, Balotelli scored nice goal
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Monday, June 18th 2012, 11:09pm

It would have been better if Italy stops here :mad:
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Monday, June 18th 2012, 11:13pm

It would have been better if Italy stops here :mad:
Don't you trust in them ? I'd like to see them even in final, but I don't think that they can handle it.

Monday, June 18th 2012, 11:40pm

I don't like the "bet side" of the italian football...
I like very much Spain!

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 12:52am

Spain and Wolfgang Stark can gtfh and stay there. FU STARK AND FU SPANISH MOFOS. GTFH :win:
Shiva :heart:

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 6:38pm

Croats...
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 7:18pm

Today Italy and Spain will know theirs vs team...

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 8:27pm

What a pity... Andrij Shevchenko won't play today :(

I like all teams but above all... Go England!

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 8:40pm

COME ON ENGLAND :super: :super: :super:

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 8:45pm

Is it possible for both England and Ukraine to go to the quarterfinals? I don't know how the situation look in this group.

Btw. Monkey-man is back in English ranks (:

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 8:46pm

I want see ITA-FRA because the atmosphere here is different from other matches loooool

muse

Sage

Favourite Team: Brazil

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 9:20pm

I prefer England, but I see they're doing very bad now...

@bella, I think they can't advance together.
07.09.2014 - day I met my volleyball God

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 9:51pm

I was writing that I want England to wake up when Rooney finally scored a goal :thumbsup:

MattGTFour

Apparently not the only English guy

• "MattGTFour" is male

Favourite Players: Need a new favourite player due to a retirement. Currently taking applications...

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 10:25pm

Before anymore says that Ukraine should have scored, yes it was over the line, but Milevskiy was offside earlier in the move :teach:

Come on England :super:
Number Cruncher Sports - http://www.twitter.com/ncspo

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 11:07pm

England & France advanced to QF - England won 1:0 with Ukraine, France lost with Sweden 0:2.
Quarterfinals: CZE-POR, GER-GRE, SPA-FRA, ENG-ITA. What do yuo think, which teams will advance?

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 11:27pm

Salute for Ukrainians, they fought to the end. And for Swedes' for nice goodbye to the tournament :win:

Before anymore says that Ukraine should have scored, yes it was over the line, but Milevskiy was offside earlier in the move :teach:
Come on, referee didn't stop the action :aww: so if he didn't, there "wasn't" offside and this goal should be approved. Where this other referee had his eyes, he stand right there :aww:

England & France advanced to QF - England won 1:0 with Ukraine, France lost with Sweden 0:2.
Quarterfinals: CZE-POR, GER-GRE, SPA-FRA, ENG-ITA. What do yuo think, which teams will advance?
Spain, England, Portugal and Germany who are going to eat Greeks alive.

MattGTFour

Apparently not the only English guy

• "MattGTFour" is male

Favourite Players: Need a new favourite player due to a retirement. Currently taking applications...

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 11:31pm

Quoted from "MattGTFour"
Before anymore says that Ukraine should have scored, yes it was over the line, but Milevskiy was offside earlier in the move
Come on, referee didn't stop the action so if he didn't, there "wasn't" offside and this goal should be approved. Where this other referee had his eyes, he stand right there

Well he didn't give the goal either, so it wasn't a goal, so it shouldn't have been approved ;)

Bigger picture, it made no difference, with 1-1 it would still have been England 1st, France 2nd, Ukraine and Sweden out.
Number Cruncher Sports - http://www.twitter.com/ncspo

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 11:38pm

Quoted from "MattGTFour"
Before anymore says that Ukraine should have scored, yes it was over the line, but Milevskiy was offside earlier in the move
Come on, referee didn't stop the action so if he didn't, there "wasn't" offside and this goal should be approved. Where this other referee had his eyes, he stand right there

Well he didn't give the goal either, so it wasn't a goal, so it shouldn't have been approved ;)
You made me confused :wacko:
It's just my feeling. It should be 1:1.

Bigger picture,it made no difference, with 1-1 it would still have been England 1st, France 2nd, Ukraine and Sweden out.
No difference but last goal for Ukrainians on this tournament would look better than no goal. For better ending. Especially that they played with bigger heart, imo. Just lacked a bit of luck...

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 11:59pm

Refs doing the ''job'' on EURO..shameful
Shiva :heart:

Social bookmarks