UEFA Euro 2012 Poland & Ukraine

• SPA-CRO please, make a biscuit 2-2

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• SPA-CRO please, make a biscuit 2-2

Fortunately it didn't happen :D Spain won 1-0 (although it was offside) & Italy won 2-0, Balotelli scored nice goal

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It would have been better if Italy stops here :mad:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• It would have been better if Italy stops here :mad:

Don't you trust in them ? I'd like to see them even in final, but I don't think that they can handle it.

• I don't like the "bet side" of the italian football...
    I like very much Spain!

• Today Italy and Spain will know theirs vs team...

• What a pity... Andrij Shevchenko won't play today :(

I like all teams but above all... Go England!

• Is it possible for both England and Ukraine to go to the quarterfinals? I don't know how the situation look in this group.

Btw. Monkey-man is back in English ranks (:

• I want see ITA-FRA because the atmosphere here is different from other matches loooool

• England & France advanced to QF - England won 1:0 with Ukraine, France lost with Sweden 0:2.
    Quarterfinals: CZE-POR, GER-GRE, SPA-FRA, ENG-ITA. What do yuo think, which teams will advance?

• Salute for Ukrainians, they fought to the end. And for Swedes' for nice goodbye to the tournament :win:

Before anymore says that Ukraine should have scored, yes it was over the line, but Milevskiy was offside earlier in the move :teach:

Come on, referee didn't stop the action :aww: so if he didn't, there "wasn't" offside and this goal should be approved. Where this other referee had his eyes, he stand right there :aww:

England & France advanced to QF - England won 1:0 with Ukraine, France lost with Sweden 0:2.
    Quarterfinals: CZE-POR, GER-GRE, SPA-FRA, ENG-ITA. What do yuo think, which teams will advance?

Spain, England, Portugal and Germany who are going to eat Greeks alive.

• Quoted from "MattGTFour"
    Before anymore says that Ukraine should have scored, yes it was over the line, but Milevskiy was offside earlier in the move
    Come on, referee didn't stop the action so if he didn't, there "wasn't" offside and this goal should be approved. Where this other referee had his eyes, he stand right there

Well he didn't give the goal either, so it wasn't a goal, so it shouldn't have been approved ;)

Bigger picture, it made no difference, with 1-1 it would still have been England 1st, France 2nd, Ukraine and Sweden out.

• Well he didn't give the goal either, so it wasn't a goal, so it shouldn't have been approved ;)

You made me confused :wacko:
    It's just my feeling. It should be 1:1.

Bigger picture,it made no difference, with 1-1 it would still have been England 1st, France 2nd, Ukraine and Sweden out.

No difference but last goal for Ukrainians on this tournament would look better than no goal. For better ending. Especially that they played with bigger heart, imo. Just lacked a bit of luck...