You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, Rabitə/Telekom BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 9:35pm

Actually I havent watched Italy in group matches, but I read and heard a lot of complains about their game and Balotelli. I told my friend that if they play bad in group, it means they will be champions :drink: :cup:

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 10:06pm

Buffon u r the best! :white: :heart:

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 10:27pm

Italian players dont take their chances :wall:

muse

Sage

Favourite Team: Brazil

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 10:33pm

Holy shit, Germany still can't win a fight with pressure, which is on them...
I thought they grew up and got ready to win something, but they have BIG problem, mental problem... I don't get it. So what they're with ball all the time, if they can't do just ONE action properly. I just waste my time to watch them.

Please God, Spain can't win again!!!

LOL, I predicted 2:1 for Italy - I said, that Ozil will score a goal, then Balotelli and Pirlo. I was ALMOST right 8o
07.09.2014 - day I met my volleyball God

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 10:39pm

Super Mario's night :drink: :super:

I hope Italy will be champion! :win:

muse

Sage

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 10:51pm

Ozil, man, YOU'RE AWESOME!!! :obey: :heart:

• "Loca inside" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 10:58pm

I was in Spain when they won the world championship and they were very polite during the celebration and they did not do a lot of things. Now in Italy people are doing a mess, a big mess :thumbdown: This is the reason why I do not like anymore football like before....
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 11:05pm

Azerbaijani fans already wrote verse (bayati) for Balotelli :lol:

Əzizim ala telli
Daraq çək dara telli
Almanları dağıtdi
Bir qara Balotelli :thumbsup:

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 11:24pm

now this is very difficult...I really love Spain as team, and they're in final...
Italy too is in final and I'm italian...
for who will I support now?? ?( :rolll:

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Friday, June 29th 2012, 12:53am

In my opinion he didn't show nothing, except this penalty :whistle: I'm glad that Italy won, today they desrved it, German defense was too late and Balotelli used given chances.
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

muse

Sage

Friday, June 29th 2012, 5:14pm

In my opinion he didn't show nothing, except this penalty :whistle: I'm glad that Italy won, today they desrved it, German defense was too late and Balotelli used given chances.
He had nice whole tournament. I don't talk just about yesterday's match. I would say he's irreplaceable in Germany NT. I'm sad.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Friday, June 29th 2012, 5:53pm

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 2:17pm

Spain vs Italy. I like this final before it even starts :roll: I'm expecting fireworks! And though I cheered for Spain from the beginning of this tournament I can't not cheer for Italy now. So I will cheer for both teams, yeah it's possible :D Buffon & Casillas all the way :super:
Balotelli, what a guy :rolll: He's kinda a golden child of Italian football just like Martino is a golden child of volleyball :lol:

I'm very disappointed with Germany's performance. They didn't play their game. They were like... paralyzed and helpless. Just heartbreaking to watch :(
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

muse

Sage

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 8:41pm

ITALIA & JUVENTINI!

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 9:27pm

Two of the best goalkeepers, Gigi and Casillas maravillas
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 9:46pm

Half Time: Spain 2-0 Italy

Spain playing quite well in the first half, I'm very disappointed Italy's performance
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 9:59pm

Spain is stronger than Italy and they deserve to win IMO

muse

Sage

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 10:43pm

Holy shit, I can't believe in what I saw :white: And it was a final of European Championships? Where Balotelli was? True hero of Italian team? Lucky two goals against Germany but today NOTHING. What a shame. And now people get crazy, 'cause Spain won. Yeah, it's always easier to support the best team(bigger certainty they will win).

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 11:04pm

Congratulations Spain ! Felicitaciones España ! :cup: :flower:
I've supported Portugal :heart: but in the final of course Spain, they played amazing, they've done their best in this final :super:

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 6:15am

I wasnt able to watch the match, that's why Italy lost ;)

Social bookmarks